“Great Hotel”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Stevenage
St Albans
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

I have used the restaurant in the hotel. The food is very good, staff are very helpful and friendly and it is reasonably priced. There is also free wi-fi. Would recommend to others.

Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear Andy,

Thank you ever so much for your nice feedback.

We all striving to provide the best experience to our guests and your comments will motivate my team even more in achieving this great results.

We are looking forward to see you again here in the nearest future.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Royston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

This hotel is right in the middle of Stevenage, in the Forum, and not far from the station - and the theatre. The Cafe Green has free Wi-Fi (as do the rooms of course) if you need it and it is a great place to have an informal meeting over coffee. The staff are polite and attentive without being intrusive. I have not stayed here, but have seen the rooms since the upgrade and they do look good.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time writing your review on your recent visits. We always strive to success and do better and your feedback will encourage my team to improve our service.
We looking forward to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Longmont, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

The Ibis Hotel in Stevenage is worth the short train ride from Kings Cross in London to stay while working or visting London. Rates are the best you can find, rooms are very nice and clean, and every kind of store and service is just out the front door, the train station is just a 2 minute walk. and old town Stevenage is a 5 minute walk away for more pubs and resturants. the staff is super friendly and helpful. And everyone in Stevenage will make you feel a part of the community.

Room Tip: all the rooms are the same
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Dear Bill,

Thank you for your positive feedback regards your recent stay with us. I am glad that we have managed to make your stay enjoyable.
We are looking forward to see you back here at Ibis Stevenage in nearest future again.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

I stayed for just one night with a friend for a weekend event I was attending in the town. I must say the staff and room were excellent and just what we needed. Breakfast was great and unhurried. Beds very comfortable and the bathroom very clean and pleasant. My only complaint would be the television reception/signal strength which was dreadful on the 5th floor where we were but if you retreat to one end of the room and stay still you can get ITV2 quite satisfactorily! In all seriousness its a great hotel and to be honest, like most guests, we weren't there to watch TV!

Will definately return. Thanks

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback and your kind words regards room cleaneleness and about my team. My Guys will be happy to know that we all together made your stay enjoyable.
Please accept my apologies about the TV issues you had experienced. I have already addressed your concern to our maintenance team and this matter will be resolved very soon.

I am looking forward to welcome you here in Ibis Stevenage in the nearest future.

Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stay regularly at the IBIS and really appreciate the friendly and professional staff. I am always made to feel welcome and have a home from home even if out of a suitcase. Six months ago I tried dinner here and was not expecting much but even then was not impressed. After been advised by the staff of a new chef I was encouraged to try a meal again and I was amazed - not only has a major refurb smartened up the hotel but the chef has brought class to the very friendly atmosphere.
Well done Emily, Renaud, Sebastian, Chef and others

Room Tip: WIFI stronger in some rooms then others - be sure to ask the staff
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Meyrick E
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
Dear Meyrick,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Ibis Stevenage Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Yours sincerely,

Klepp, Rogaland, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

The room was clean and well done, the service in the resection and the cleaing staf was great, if i needed anything, it was there in a min,

the breakfast bufe, i am from Norway and when i travel, i like to have what the country i visit normally have for breakfast or dinner, is the reason we travel sometimes, right, to try new tings and food, the bufe here serves the local butcherer bacon and sussages and it tasted excellent.
the dinner room is filled whit atmosfare and was clean and the staff friendly and smiling, defently a place i come back to.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Dear Anki,

I am very much appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with my team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and me and my team looking forward to welcome you here again in the nearest future.

Yours sincerely,