“Giving to charity”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Stevenage
Harpenden, United Kingdom
“Giving to charity”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

Good place for coffee with a multi storey car park next door and a covered shopping centre and Queensway shops as well.

This hotel is giving every one of their guests the opportunity to add a £1 donation to Garden House Hospice when they check out, which is a great initiative.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your reviews.

We are proud to hear that soo many of our community enjoy the coffee we serve.

The charity is local and very close to our hearts - we hope it helps to raise alot of money to help towards the £1 million funding they need to continue running every year.

We hope alot more businesses and people will also supoort this charity.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Poole, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

First impressions were great, a lovely clean reception area and restaurant the staff were excellent helpful and friendly and smart in apperance.
The room itself was larger than expected again clean and tidy with a comfortable bed.
My issue arose when what I assume is the heating kicked in and the nose was so loud I struggled to sleep, at 3am I went for a walk as I couldn't sleep in total I managed less than 2 hours sleep.
If I had paid more money that I had for the room I would have complained but as the room rate was very cheap I didn't.
The noise was such a shame as it runied what could have been a lovely place to stay,

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank luke g
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you found the hotel clean and the staff professional and friendly.
I am disapointed to hear that your sleep quality was poor,I have not heard of this before and therefore would like to ask that you email me with your room number so I can investigate this further and take action where neccesary.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk

Travellers are raving about these Stevenage hotels

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

Arrived late, due for meeting next morning at 8am. Quick, professional service, very comfortable room, Quiet, clean, comfortable & great breakfast. Would definitely recommend. Located near all services + 2 mins from A1M.

Room Tip: High room gave good night's sleep
1 Thank Bryan B
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 18 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that your stay was in fact too short. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and service we deliver to ensure all our customers have a pleasant comfortable stay.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk.
Ennis, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Great budget hotel! The rooms & communal areas are very clean, the staff are very polite & the breakfast is very good!! Hotel is also in a great location, the high street & train station with direct trains to London are on your doorstep! Well recommended!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank imafairy1
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feeback.

I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel clean and friendly, along with the good location to the amenities you needed.

Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

Having read the wonderful reviews out here, I already expected this hotel would be ideal for a short stay in Stevenage centre, and have to admit it was.
So close to the train station, very clean and modern rooms (the only less clean I could see was some dirt at the bathroom window - which did not correspond with the so clean rooms).

The staff was so friendly and helpful, and for the low price I paid it certainly is an excellent price/quality experience (the quality was even higher than the price you could say!)

The only minor thing I faced was a constant noise coming form the heating (even when turned off), I told the reception and was immediatly given another room, so problem was solved in no time (remarkable how the staff seemed to care about the visitors, every hotel should have this attitude). But have to say in the second room there also was a noise coming from the airco from time to time (even when it was switched off), as like somebody upstairs used a toilet.
However I had a decent sleep, and would consider this hotel again when I would need to be in Stevenage.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel such a joy to stay in. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and we excel to deliver the best service for the price paid.

Gent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

ideally located in the centre of Stevenage, 3 minute walk from the station. friendly staff. comfortable and clean room, with a good bed and the best mattress I have ever slept on! First choice if I ever get back to Stevenage.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 7 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
I am delighted to hear that your stay was good, clean and comfortable. I am also pleased that on your next visit to Stevenage you will choose IBIS.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

Just had a really nice lunch in their restaurant. Food was really good and service was excellent. Definitely would go back again and will recommend to my friends. Even the toilet was really clean. Positive experience all round

• Stayed March 2013
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 5 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am glad to hear that your lunch was delightful in every way.

We look forward to welcoming you back.