“Wonderful staff, comfy and modern rooms.”

Ibis Stevenage Centre
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Stevenage
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Wonderful staff, comfy and modern rooms.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013

Stayed at the ibis hotel in Stevenage last night with some friends, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Rooms are very spacious and comfy, bathrooms modern and clean. Nice bar and restaurant, with great food and service. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.

It pleases me to hear such wonderful feedback about every aspect of the hotel, from service, to cleanliness, to lay out, to food.
We take pride in the service we deliver and ensure a clean hotel at all times, and enjoy delivering delicious food to guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Villafranca di Verona, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

I've been at Ibis Stevenage for one night only in april.
The staff was very kind, the room clean and quiet, the bed comfortable.

I also had the dinner in the hotel restaurant, the dinner was quite good.

The location, in the commercial quarter is not so nice, but a short walk and you're in the old town centre.

Very good for the price, the right choice if you're looking a place for a short stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased to know that staff were kind and friendly we pride ourselves in our customer service, so to hear this feedback makes me proud of my team.

We hope you will return again.

Stokenchurch, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

If your staying on a weekend and your hungry, forget it it. the menu in the room does not operate on a weekend. Staff were fairly pleasant. Didn't enjoy kids running up and down the corridor till 4am, And when I said it to the morning receptionist, she just shrugged her shoulders and asked for my card payment. It was clean, the rooms have been recently modified. I suppose all i can say is, what do you want for £55. though, for £20 more, you can stay at the travelodge in Marlow on Thames. Right on the river, and right on the high street, and they offer food all weekend. Based on that, a bit under discouraged to go again. Its a port in a storm.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank sarahajax
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 18 April 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your reviews.

I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not one of which our guests absolutely enjoy. I do apologise for the noise you was faced with, please report this to reception immediately so that we can resolve it - it is impossible for us to resolve issues after they have happened, if we are made aware we can rectify to avoid further distress. I am disappointed that a staff member shrugged their shoulders when you informed them of an issue, I will investigate this further as we pride ourselves in the service we deliver.
With regards to the food menu's we have had a lot of feedback regarding this and have now appointed a cook for weekends so that the menu in the rooms can be enjoyed 7 days a week.

I hope that you would come back to our hotel so we can show you that here you receive good value for money and outstanding service.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk

Travellers are raving about these Stevenage hotels

Exeter, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

We stayed for two nights in this hotel in the disabled room. It was reasonably basic with twin beds and a wonderful wet room (the water did tend to spread but I made a barrage with the spare towels). However, the beds were really comfortable and the temperature of the room was easily and quickly altered. It was very quiet at night and then we arose to breakfast which was fair to good. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and kind and I wouldn't hesitate in returning.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 1 April 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.

We are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, we pride ourselves in the service we deliver therefore it is with great pleasure that I have read your wonderful comments regarding our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Harpenden, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

Good place for coffee with a multi storey car park next door and a covered shopping centre and Queensway shops as well.

This hotel is giving every one of their guests the opportunity to add a £1 donation to Garden House Hospice when they check out, which is a great initiative.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your reviews.

We are proud to hear that soo many of our community enjoy the coffee we serve.

The charity is local and very close to our hearts - we hope it helps to raise alot of money to help towards the £1 million funding they need to continue running every year.

We hope alot more businesses and people will also supoort this charity.

Poole, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

First impressions were great, a lovely clean reception area and restaurant the staff were excellent helpful and friendly and smart in apperance.
The room itself was larger than expected again clean and tidy with a comfortable bed.
My issue arose when what I assume is the heating kicked in and the nose was so loud I struggled to sleep, at 3am I went for a walk as I couldn't sleep in total I managed less than 2 hours sleep.
If I had paid more money that I had for the room I would have complained but as the room rate was very cheap I didn't.
The noise was such a shame as it runied what could have been a lovely place to stay,

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank luke g
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you found the hotel clean and the staff professional and friendly.
I am disapointed to hear that your sleep quality was poor,I have not heard of this before and therefore would like to ask that you email me with your room number so I can investigate this further and take action where neccesary.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

Arrived late, due for meeting next morning at 8am. Quick, professional service, very comfortable room, Quiet, clean, comfortable & great breakfast. Would definitely recommend. Located near all services + 2 mins from A1M.

Room Tip: High room gave good night's sleep