“Brilliant hotel”

Ibis Stevenage Centre
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Stevenage
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Stayed at this hotel 3 times now, for 2/3 nights. Rooms very clean and comfortable. All staff very friendly and helpful and made me feel welcome. Food in the restaurant was to a very high standard, with good daily specials. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Gym facilities available very locally at discounted rates for hotel guests
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

It pleases me to hear that every aspect of your stays have been to a good standard. We pride our selves in the service we deliver and the food we prepare.

We are happy to welcome you again and again to IBIS Stevenage.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I have stayed in the ibis stevenage a few times now, and have never been let down it has great customer service and very friendly staff. The rooms are excellent clean and modern. Ate in the restaurant every time iv stayed it was very clean and food was great.Location is great as in the town center and parking just next door.I would definitely stay again very happy with my stay.
Darren fish

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

It pleases me to hear such wonderful comments about our hotel. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and the maintaining of cleanliness.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Stayed there for 1 night. Reception no understanding! Worst nights sleep on uncomfortable mattress n I suffer from back pain... the reception needs deaf awareness cos the communication was poor esp I was trying hard to read his lips! The ibis have had changes recently but no difference to me

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank RolaColaGirlie

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.

I do apologise in regards to the discomfort of the mattress - all mattresses are brand new in line with our refurbishment.
In regards to awareness of those with hearing impairments - I will offer retraining to staff regarding the Loop ear system as they should be fully aware and ready to help those with hearing difficulties.

I hope to welcome you back.

Kind regards

A TripAdvisor Member
Tullamore
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Two up: excellent room and breakfast.

One down: poor dinner. My main course was mediocre. My friend was afraid to finish his because of the peculiar taste. Service was slow. From a small wine list the waiter managed to bring the wrong bottle. We enjoyed the wine we ordered.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased that your room and breakfast was excellent. I am disappointed to hear that your dinner experience was not acceptable by any means. We have recently recruited new food and beverage servers in our restaurant and I feel that your experience may have been based on a few teething issues. I will issue retraining to all food and beverage servers to avoid disappointment again.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the two nights that I stayed at this hotel, the location was easy to find with cheap ajacent overnight public parking which is definitely not normal for city centre locations.

The room was clean and tidy with a comfortable bed. Staff were pleasant and very friendly.

I would definitely stay again and recommend to any of my colleagues.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

What lovely positive feedback to read about our hotel. We agree the car park is a fantastic price compared to other NCPs.
We pride ourselves in our product and the service we deliver. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Stayed for one night , clean modern room very nice bathroom too, great location , good parking next door. lovely breakfast, and fabulous friend.y staff! Ate in restaurant twice each time very clean, good food great value again. Looking forward to next visit ! Didn't get a sea view but lovely view of the park and sun bursting through window in the morning. Short stroll to market and shops ,

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Ruslana Y, General Manager at Ibis Stevenage Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.

I couldn't be more happy to read this review, it really does make me proud of my team when I read feedback like this - showing how our staff deliver the best service, delicious food and great clean comfortable rooms are provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Stayed at the ibis hotel in Stevenage last night with some friends, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Rooms are very spacious and comfy, bathrooms modern and clean. Nice bar and restaurant, with great food and service. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.

It pleases me to hear such wonderful feedback about every aspect of the hotel, from service, to cleanliness, to lay out, to food.
We take pride in the service we deliver and ensure a clean hotel at all times, and enjoy delivering delicious food to guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Ruslana Yarmolyuk.