Stayed couple of nights over weekend visiting family in area. Location very handy for railway station with plenty of shops around.
Good sized room, spacious comfortable bed & large flat screen tv. Bathroom just had a good shower, no bath & was very clean.
Did not use any of the restaurant services. Staff at reception friendly & would definitely stay again, good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IBIS Stevenage Centre (formerly the Hertford Park Hotel). All 98 bedrooms are fully air conditioned with luxury shower, zip & link kingsize beds, flatscreen TVs with freeview channels, Complementary WiFi. IBIS Stevenage is in the centre of Stevenage, 3 minute walk from the train station, served by the East Coast Main Line and 20 minutes from London Kings Cross St. Pancrass and 20 minutes from Cambridge. 0.5 km from the Leisure park with its multiplex cinemas, bowling alleys and other entertainments. A short drive takes you into the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside and Knebworth House and Luton and Stanstead airports. The IBIS now has a purpose built events centre - The Forum which can cater for up to 620 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Stevenage Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Stevenage Centre Hotel Stevenage
- Hotel Accor Stevenage Centre