“Amazing Party”

Laser Kombat Stevenage
Ranked #2 of 8 Fun & Games in Stevenage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My son had his 9th birthday party at laser kombat, stevenage and it was his best party to date. Both the girls and boys invited had a great time. We greeted our guests downstairs in the reception area until it was time for the party, but the receptionist was talking to my son about his birthday and the party which got him more excited. Our party host then came down and took us upstairs. During the party, the manager Netty came up and was playing with the children and making them laugh. She was very happy and cheerful. I think this made his party as he kept talking about her when we left and how funny she was. Altogether, it was an amazing party, the party host helped us throughout, and i was definately recommend this place to both boys and girls to have their party.

AaronPartyman, Owner at Laser Kombat Stevenage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Bill W,

Thank you for the lovely review.

Its great to get some amazing feedback.

I will pass your thanks onto the team.

Aaron Othman

in 13 reviews
"games"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Decorated like Black ops in a dark room>kids get 20 mins to shoot each other as many times as possible. My 3 kids really enjoyed and they were aged 10 & 13 Suitable for boys and girls. Priced at £4.50 for one game per person

Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is hidden away at the back of Partyman on the Roaring Meg Retail Park.
My son has been twice now and loves it - the price isn't too expensive, and at some times when you pay for 2 games you get the 3rd free. Each game lasts for 20 minutes, with a short gap in between each game to rehydrate!! I think there was a fridge to purchase drinks from but not sure what the prices were.
At the end of the session the staff read out the results and you get a print out of your own ones, which the kids love.
It does get very hot inside, running about, so suggest wearing light clothing (and dark colours which my son says is better for hiding when playing!)