Open today: 09:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Great day out for the grandkids

I have visited 360 on a number of times when having to actively occupy my grand children (aged 6... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Ann T
Hertfordshire
Granddaugther loves it but a bit pricey.

I take my granddaughter here for a good run around and where I know she will be safe playing... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2019
Lisa C
Stevenage, United Kingdom

All reviews bumper cars go karts merry go round my son lego blocks climbing frame theme park keep children entertained worth paying that little bit extra food was lovely stevenage leisure park an adult children and adults staff were very friendly young ones couple of hours will visit again
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

We came here for the kids to have fun, run off some energy and experience something new. They managed to achieve all those things and loved their time spent in 360.

The reason for such a low score is because as an adult I can notice many faults in the organisation of this establishment. Seeing we nearly spent £50 to enter with 3 children and 2 adults (+admin fee for a membership card £5) I would have thought that there would be much more staff at hand (it took us over 20min just to complete registration so the kids where going crazy towards the end).

We came at around 1.30pm and when we entered it was complete mayhem. Clothes in the dress up thrown everywhere, play food thrown all over the place (real trip hazard), things left in the wrong places. In the 3h we spent here I only began to see staff clearing the areas at around 4.30 just before it was going to shut. With so much people coming through your doors and paying a very high price for entrance I would have expected a higher level of service. There should be at least 2/3 staff just dedicated to going round all day picking up toys and putting them back in the right place so when new customers come to play, at whatever time in the day, its not like a bomb has gone off.

I would also say that for the amount of money the place is cashing in some of the areas of dress up play or even the toilets could be spruced up with a lick of paint or certain things replaced for new ones (the play kitchen is completely destroyed where kids have been hitting the wood).

The coffee was pretty grim, I ordered a latte but got a black coffee with milk which was extremely strong. The toilets were not cleaned at enough regular intervals as they were pretty dirty the 2 times I visited.

All in all I won’t be rushing back here as for the price we paid I would expect a much higher standard of services from 360. We even thought to do a party for our son here but will reconsider this now as I will not pump my money into somewhere where I can see that minimal effort is made to make sure service is at the highest possible level!

Date of experience: December 2018
3  Thank 277joannav
360_Play, Public Relations Manager at 360 Play, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to read that things weren't up to our usual standards when you visited us recently. We were busy over the Christmas period and the centre can get messier than usual due to the high turnover of customers visiting us. We also encourage free play so sometimes children do take items into different areas. They are always returned where they need to be during the evening clean up or during the day if time allows for that.

I will pass your comments on to the centre team. I hope that you were able to talk with a member of the food and beverage team who would have been happy to remake the drink to your liking.

Reviewed 24 December 2018

Definitely not the cheapest soft-play around, but big and interesting enough to keep the children happily entertained for hours. The ball pool area seemed almost entirely broken/out of action when we were there - not something I'd expect for the price of entrance and frustrating/disappointing for children! The go-karts were great fun and popular. Although big, I liked being able to walk the whole way around the outside of the soft-play area to get a visual on the children, rather than losing them into an abyss like some places!

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to read that your children enjoyed their visit with us. It is a surprise to read that the ball pool area was not available as this isn't something we were aware of.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I visited 360 play with my 6 year old daughter on Saturday and she spend 3 hours in here. There were many activities to keep the children entertained- soft play, carousel, bumper cars, wall climbing and messy play. Although it was pretty busy she still did all the activities more than once. It is a great place and worth paying that little bit extra. We will visit again.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Skeetey
360_Play, Public Relations Manager at 360 Play, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to read that you had a fun visit with us and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We came here on saturday and it took us about half hour just to get in no one on tills seemed to know what theybwere doing. We then qued another half hour just for 2 coffees in the end we walked off and left coffee's behind as they sat there for another 5 minutes going cold whilst they were trying too work the tills.. lots of people complaining in the que wouldnt mind if it was genuinly busy but it wasnt... maybe train your staff a little more and SMILE ! Considering it cost us almost £40 we expected more and was only there for an hour and a half... as the kids got very thirsty and to get served would have taken another hour ! We wont be coming back

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank El-louise1
360_Play, Public Relations Manager at 360 Play, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you for your review, we're sorry that you didn't have a great experience when you visited and that as a result you have decided not to return to the centre. We will investigate with the centre manager to find out why you were left waiting for so long. Please feel free to contact me via comms@360play.uk.com in the meantime.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

360 play is at the back of the Stevenage leisure park ( near the bowling alley ) parking can be hard to find at weekends.
Once inside cost per child weekend is £10,25 plus adult fee of £3.50 ( why I don't know ) so not cheap. Place is very loud and busy but lots for youngsters to do including bumper cars,
Ok for a special treat. ( kids loved it )

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank henlowboy

Thank you for your review. We believe we are competitively priced with similar establishments and that we have more to offer in the way of facilities, activities and unlimited play. Everything you need is under one roof!

We charge for adults as we have strict capacity levels within our centres and adults are encouraged to use the equipment while supervising their children.