“A Fab night away on my own”

Premier Inn Stevenage Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Stevenage
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“A Fab night away on my own”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I decided to stay away for one night (matrimonial lol) and had a fab time on my own at this hotel. Its near enough to Stevenage and more especially the train station for me so ideal and the room I was given was huge ! the Staff are all friendly and the place was spotless from the carpark to the room. The food was good and I could eat it in my room which was a godsend

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE STAYING IN STEVENAGE and the price was good at £66.00 for a huge double room.

I stayed in Room 217 which has a view of the back of the hotel but quiet enough

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Polish first
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 1 night with our two younger kids. the rooms to were to a very clean and to the normal with a friendly reception. Just a shame the bar closed for food a little early having been up all night on a flight back from the US i was starving!!!.
The restaurant in the evening was ok not a bad choice of food and service was great. 1 young lady i belive her name was Carol needs a special thank you as she had so much patience to deal with my step son who's autistic. he found it a little too noise etc. thank you once again
Breakfast was ok normal self service with hot cooked as well.

The hotel was clean and no complaints

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Skipton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here last week and found the room to the usual high standard, clean, spacious and comfortable with friendly and efficient reception staff. This Premier Inn also has its own self contained “restaurant” but this was a huge disappointment. Arriving for breakfast I was shown to a table that hadn’t been cleared but advised that once I’d helped myself to coffee it would be cleaned. Returning to a table that had been half cleared I then waited half an hour for breakfast to arrive, not really what you want before setting off for work, especially has we had to suffer an incessant commercial radio station played far too loud. It could have been an off day but if you want breakfast in this hotel allow a little longer than you might normally expect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Skegness
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

As it says one of the best. This is one of the best premier inns I stay in. I have stayed in many over the years and this one is just superb. I would like to mention Jack behind the bar who is awesome, Carol and Danielle in the restaurant and the lady who works at reception who's name I forget sorry. I normally stay with the 2 kids and all the staff are brilliant with them. This is a great base for a day trip to London as it's less than 30 mins from London on train and a 5 min walk to the station. Keep up the good work Stevenage Central and see you all soon.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
StevenageCentralPI, Manager at Premier Inn Stevenage Central Hotel, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to type a review.

Wow! What lovely comments regarding our hotel and staff. I'm glad every time you stay with us at Stevenage Central we are able to make your stay a most enjoyable one. I have passed of your kind comments onto Jack, Carol and Danielle and they have been of great encouragement.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Stevenage Central Premier Inn in the future.
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in may for a friends wedding. Room was huge. Big bed snd very comfortable! A travel cot was already assembled in our room for the little one. Restaurant food was excellent and well priced. Breakfast was cooked to order and plentiful and tasty! The best thing about the hotel was the staff. They really couldn't do enough for us! The most helpful staff I have ever encountered in a british hotel

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review.

Its lovely to hear you had a fantastic stay with us at Stevenage Central and found our staff to be the most helpful you've encountered in a British hotel.
I'm glad your room was most accommodating with large comfortable bed and all amenities you required.
We're also pleased you hear you had a great experience within our restaurant and found the food to be excellent and great value for money especially our ‘all you can eat' breakfast.

Once again thank you for all your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Essex England
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I plus daughter and son in law stayed at Stevenage Central recently for an overnight stay while visiting family for a celebratory occasion. We were very impressed with the quiet location, ample car parking, comfortable rooms and facilities plus excellent staff service. Highly impressed. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lynne B
Thank you for your feedback all feedback is most appreciated.

Its great to hear our team at Stevenage Central really impressed you and your family with our high level of customer service. Our team do try to go above and beyond for all our guests to help make their stay a most enjoyable one so I’m pleased during your stay you experienced this.

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
North Walsham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Everything you would expect from a Premier Inn, comfortable clean room, lovely welcome, very helpful staff. I would highly recommend. I always stay in a Premier Inn when possible, I was expecting this one to be a bit impersonal as much larger than other ones I have stayed in but found the staff to be very accomodating and friendly. nothing was too much trouble even organising a breakfast for 8 extra family members meeting up with us.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your review on your recent stay at Stevenage Central Premier Inn.

I'm glad to hear you found our team most friendly, helpful and accommodating. Even though the hotel is large with many guests our team does try to make each and every guest feel very welcome. Nothing is too much trouble for our team and the high level of customer service they deliver shows this so I'm glad to hear you experienced all this during your stay.