“A great find”

Ranked #2 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Poole
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A quirky and friendly family run tea rooms with secluded outdoor seating and a great menu. Wonderful homemade cakes, scones, afternoon teas & light lunches. Come in and try our wonderful selection of teas from around the world.
Surrey, England.
“A great find”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Fortunately TripAdvisor alerted us to this small tea room as otherwise we might have walked past. Very friendly and welcoming people. Spotlessly clean, with very pretty touches. Great choice of teas and the toasted sandwiches are excellent, and good value.

Visited August 2014

Poole, United Kingdom
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

What can I say we love coming to The Courtyard Tea Rooms, I have been here lots of times now bringing different family/friends with me and everyone has really enjoyed their food especially my daughter who I am sure is their no1 fan. I have enjoyed everything I have tried here so can't say what I feel is the best but the carrot cake is certainly the best I have had in a while! The owners are lovely and always happy to see their customers. If you haven't been yet do pay them a visit!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gorgeous little place”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this last Sunday 17th August as it was just starting to rain and we needed a much pot of earl grey.
We sadly couldn't sit in the courtyard due to the weather but we say inside and ordered afternoon tea for two composing of two types of home made scones. Absolutely delicious! And warm too like just baked.
Friendly staff too who asked where we came from and handed me a business card saying he hoped we'd be back and we would most definitely. The different kinds of tea were so varied and they were came up in quaint cast irons teapots which added to the experience
A truly wonderful afternoon tea!
The toilet was extremely clean and cobweb free considering it was outside.
I'd highly recommend
Loved the tunnel through to the tea shop. Full of history

“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is one street back from the harbour and only noticeable by the sign over the small archway.
The proprietor really looks after you. He is very polite, extra water, milk, cream, hot chocolate, all at no extra charge. The afternoon tea which comes with sandwiches, scones, cakes and pot of tea from the large collection is all just wonderful and for a tenner is on the money. Only one toilet but honestly, we had such a wonderful lunch, I could not possibly take any marks off for this. If we come back anywhere within thirty miles on the south coast again we will be making a return trip, brilliant!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Little gem”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Found this by chance when looking around. Staff very friendly sat in the small court yard food was great. Would recommend