“All you can eat Sunday lunch con”
Review of Thai Restaurant

Thai Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 381 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Superb Thai food served lunch time and evening; very good buffet on Sundays which is cooked when you order from an extensive menu. As good as any top Thai restaurants in the whole area delightful restaurant
Reviewed 24 April 2011

Went there with my family very pleasant lady attended to us,we were having the all you can eat lunchtime special.we had finished our starters and the owner came and cleared our dishes away,I asked him for more of a particular starter that I enjoyed only to be told that we had to eat and complete our main course before we could order any more starters.I explained that that was not what it stated on the menu and it was ridiculous that we were expected to restar after eating our main course.the owner I felt was quite rude , I could not fault the food or the young lady who came out initially but maybe the manager should stay in the kitchen.

2  Thank Malb58

Reviewed 23 April 2011

My partner and go to this restaurant on a regular basis, as we love Thai food, and the food here is great. The staff and service are good, however the owner does not come across friendly, has tried to add extra items to our bill occasionally, and is discretely rude (especially considering the amount of times we have been).
I do recommend the restaurant on the basis of good food.

Reviewed 15 April 2011

I have read varying reports about the restaurant and all I can say us that some of the reviewers would be better staying at home. This place is a real gem with first class service and an excellent menu.

I would recommend the green curry to everyone. I have been here for a quiet meal for 2 and a busy christmas party with my work and at all times can not fault it. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 31 December 2010

The Maitre D is rather brusque, but don't be put off!
We have eaten here twice -once as an evening meal and once with lunchtime (eat as much as you like)
there is a limited vegetarian selection of mains but both green and red veg curries were good.
For the lunchtime session you can re-order additional starters if hungry! It is all freshly prepared, but cannot comment on fish/meat options.

Reviewed 7 October 2010

I had fried bean curd for starters, full of grease not too bad taste wise but not enough of it.
Beef dish was naff nothing like thai food i experienced over there and VERY chewy beef.

Cheesy music and got an £3.60 charge for some reason.

2  Thank gypoontour