“dry thai”

Ranked #91 of 372 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Superb Thai food served lunch time and evening; very good buffet on Sundays which is cooked when you order from an extensive menu. As good as any top Thai restaurants in the whole area delightful restaurant
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I dined alone and did not feel i was made hugely welcome. service average and food OK but expensive for what it was.

There are newer reviews for Thai Restaurant

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Food was ok - had better had worse! Thai food is my absolute favourite so I always expect to be wowed! Set menu worked out dearer than choosing our own options which is odd! No atmosphere in restaurant, very quiet even during school holidays. All in all an average experience.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Had a really lovely meal at the Thai Restaurant in Poole. The food was delicious, especially the Green Curry. Reasonably priced (except the combination starters - a bit steep at £8 - but tasty). The service was good, although the restaurant wasn't too busy.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Having previously read the reviews we thought we might have long waits for the food and drink but we found the service ok. It was not so busy when we ate but as the night got busier then I could see how there might be problems. I though the food was ok. Wasn't so keen however on the Duck. It tasted good but the fat was left on.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

The food not up to what I have experienced before in Thai resaurants.Service was poor, possibly short of staff on that particular night,could be the fact the same staff staffed an accompanying bar which was busy.I hope I have not been too critical but a second visit would not be on my radar.

1  Thank Kenneth C