“Fab place to go!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fab place to go!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

It's been a while I've been here and it's fab! Well done!
Under new management. Some new improvements and more to come, I heard there is a disco room coming and karaoke!! Sound great!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank InspectorTim2

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could be great but need to up their game!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

There is so much that I really like about this play area. Easy to access from the bus station as I don't drive and you are allowed to take pushchairs in which is very useful if you have a sleeping baby. I visited today with my girls age 4 and 14 months. Great play frame and a fair price for entry. Plenty of comfy seating and you can keep an eye on your children easily. On the down side the toilets had no paper towels and were a little bit grubby. No much in the way of baby change areas. Empty space where hand gel usually kept. Toys in the baby area are disappointing. Prices had changed but the board outside hadn't been updated. Coffee machine not working and the gate to stop children running off out of the building was left unlocked in error! There were two young members of staff working their socks off (bless them) and a man who I assume was in change who could do with learning how to raise a smile! This place could be really great but they need to up their game now that he new play area in Poole Park has opened.

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would not be visiting again”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Play area ok could do with a good clean, more staff needed. Ordered food for myself and my 2 year old, cheese sandwhiches took over an hour before we got fed up and got a refund before going elsewhere. Playarea not even busy. Disgusting service- manager did not even apologise. Very disappointed and will not be visiting again.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank escore
3 attraction reviews
“Love it”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

At £1 for an adult and free for my 18 month old daughter it's fantastic value for money and the staff are lovely

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun and colourful.”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I love taking my daughter here as it is safe and the play area is just the right size. Not too high and not too deep. You can see where your child is at all times. Some of these areas are so vast you could easily lose sight of your child but this is just right. My only issue is that the staff say they are not allowed to monitor the children and are not CRB checked. I suggested that they have one person monitoring the play area as there were 2 teenagers playing in there very wildly and if they fell on a child or caught a child with a foot, it could be dangerous. The maximum age is 11 and they have a max height. These were way over and were in there for atleast an hour unchallenged. Apart from this lack of monitoring, the food is good and reasonably priced and as I said, I love the play area. My little girl would like to say this.......I love it here it is fun and colourful. (Age 6)

Visited February 2014