“wonderful food”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 March 2014

pleasant staff, good service, reasonably priced deals available although we didn't have one.good location

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

To warm up we decided to pop into a cafe for a light bite to eat and a hot drink. The first think that was asked was 'are you eating?' We hadn't even got our coats off but we said probably. We got a reply of 'well we've run out of chicken'! We say down and looked at the menu and ordered a tea. This was slapped onto the table about a minute later. I asked for two tuna rolls and she came back saying 'no tuna either'! How can an eatery not have the two most ingredients for its customers?

Very disappointed with the service and the lack of food!! I will not be returning and would suggest that if you do want something to eat, go to the cafe next door.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I have frequented this cafe a few times and am always satisfied with the service and food. I normally enjoy a jacket potato with posh cheddar and regular beans....plenty of energy for my walk back to Boscombe

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Lovely to go to for a chilled relaxed breakfast but not really the place to go if you're in a rush. Smoked Salmon and scrambled eggs is amazing and lots of it, but English breakie is more restaurant than cafe. Staff are brilliant and friendly.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Love this cafe. They do nice food especially breakfast. Rolls, croissants or the full works. I will go back many times for sure.