“Great Service!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 April 2014

There was a limited menu, but this was a breakfast kitchen but I was impressed by the veggie options available compared to some other cafes. The service was fantastic although when busy I can imagine that food would take a while to be served as it was all cooked to order, but at least it was fresh! Nice atmosphere for families.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The menu is limited but the quality of the food is very good - the breakfast is lovely. Service is quite slow and there are not enough seats so it's a bit hit and miss to get a table. Worth a visit but not if you are in a rush.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

pleasant staff, good service, reasonably priced deals available although we didn't have one.good location

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

To warm up we decided to pop into a cafe for a light bite to eat and a hot drink. The first think that was asked was 'are you eating?' We hadn't even got our coats off but we said probably. We got a reply of 'well we've run out of chicken'! We say down and looked at the menu and ordered a tea. This was slapped onto the table about a minute later. I asked for two tuna rolls and she came back saying 'no tuna either'! How can an eatery not have the two most ingredients for its customers?

Very disappointed with the service and the lack of food!! I will not be returning and would suggest that if you do want something to eat, go to the cafe next door.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I have frequented this cafe a few times and am always satisfied with the service and food. I normally enjoy a jacket potato with posh cheddar and regular beans....plenty of energy for my walk back to Boscombe

Been to Le Cafe? Share your experiences!