“enjoyable stay”

Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Poole
London, United Kingdom
“enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 25 August 2011

lovely hotel and very helpful staff .The buffet was well equiped we wouldn't go hungry, even fruit available throughout the day .The hotel rooms were very comfortable with the exception of the additional bed and no notices about drinking water . A mini fridge would have been the icing on the cake.

would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a reasonably priced cosy few night stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
GeneralManagerPoole, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Poole, responded to this review, 30 August 2011
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words following your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall experience with us.

As always I have passed your feedback to my great team.

Kind regards,

Abi Gupta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Paris, France
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Went there with my friends for weekend outing and had a fantastic stay at this hotel , impressed with the overall look and feel of the place.

1. Staff were both friendly and polite
2. Breakfast was good

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank vikas482
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read your feedback and was very pleased that you found our service and our facilities to your liking. I have passed on your thoughts to my great team that I have here who also really do appreciate it when a guest leaves such kind words as feedback on their stay.

I hope you have the chance to come and stay with us again soon and I look forward to personally welcoming you.

Kind regards,

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Beds are rock hard anymore than 1 night and i would have been worried as i didn't sleep well. Tv in room - good. Air con in room - good. Bathroom - very good.

Best part of the stay was the breakfast. Cooked Breakfast and plenty of choice of cold foods too including a variety of crossients .

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, which is useful and much appreciated, particularly your positive comments about our rooms & breakfast.

We take feedback on our hotel very seriously and rest assured we will be addressing the issue raised with our team at Poole.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Stayed for one night on the way back from France.
Arrived after 23:00 but had no problems checking in or getting a drink at the bar.
Free car park was a bonus - had to get a voucher from reception.
Room was clean, comfortable and farily quiet considering we were at the front of the hotel.
Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
GeneralManagerPoole, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Poole, responded to this review, 24 August 2011
Dear Guest,

Thanks you so much for taking your time to write such a great review of the hotel. I was delighted to read that you had such a great stay and that the staff looked after you so well. Your kind words were greatly appreciated.

It is important to us that all our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay and I am very pleased to hear you found our hotel to be clean and well presented and our breakfast enjoyable.

Once again I would like to thank you for your comments and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2011

This hotel was really nice and staff were friendly, rooms comfortable and breakfast was really good. We found it to be competitively priced.

Its location is ok for access to Poole. We did think about staying at Sandbanks hotel and probably should have as sandbanks is this is where we spent most of our time on the beach and wondering.

I didn't think Poole itself was a great destination for a short break but if I were staying in Poole again I would choose this hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerPoole, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Poole, responded to this review, 21 August 2011
Dear Guest,

I was very happy to read your positive feedback and that we exceeded your expectations. All of the team at the hotel take great pride in delivering the service that we are famous for. I was delighted that you liked your room and the facilities in the hotel also.

I sincerely hope that I have the pleasure to personally welcome you on your next stay.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We arrived at this hotel at one in the morning following a delayed ferry crossing from France. The night porter was extremely courteous and we were checked in within minutes. Room great for what we paid but air conditioning noisy but we just turned it off. Room spotless. Breakfast next morning was great just what we needed and plenty of it. Staff very friendly and nothing too much trouble. Would use again without a second thought, but thank goodness we had a sat nav because we would never of found it.

Dear Guest,

My sincerest thanks for your glowing review of The Holiday Inn Express Poole. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay especially the service you received from the staff. They are a true asset to our hotel and I have passed your kind feedback on to them.

I look forward to welcoming you personally on your next stay with us which I hope is very soon.

Cwmbran, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Stayed at the Hotel whilst visiting family in the area. We were greeted by friendly smiling staff who quickly and efficiently checked us in and answered all our questions! The rooms offered superb accommodation for myself and my family and were sparkling clean. We had had a busy day so opted for eating at the Hotel instead of venturing out again.The snack menu offered something for everyone. We all had a good night sleep, helped by the sea air and comfy bed! Breakfast the next day was at leisure and the buffet worked really well with a good selection. We are back in Dorset at the end of the month and have booked to stay at the Hotel again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
GeneralManagerPoole, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Poole, responded to this review, 6 August 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review, we were delighted that you and your family were able to enjoy so much of what the hotel has to offer.

The aim of the hotel staff is always to provide a warm, friendly yet professional level of service and your remarks would indicate that we managed to achieve this.

Thank you again and I am sure we will be welcoming you back here for many years to come. Kind Regards,