Just had my second 2 night stay here.
Agree with previous comments about it being a little tired and the hot breakfast options aren't great eating. I've also stayed in quite a number of full service hotels and had worse breakfasts (anyway as the hot options have just been added to 'H I Expresses' it's not a deal breaker for me).
However having stayed in many of these over the years this one is clean, good staff, quiet but well located for bus and train stations and shopping.
My previous 2 rooms have had nice new TVs in with all the digital channels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Poole. Simply Great Poole Town Centre Hotel ; NOW OFFERING FREE WI-FI. The town centre location of our hotel in Poole, just minutes from the award-winning golden sandy beaches of Sandbanks, quayside walks, the ferry to Brownsea Island, and the Channel Islands and beyond to France, means whatever your reasons for staying with us, be there for business or pleasure, convenience must be among them.The warmth of the welcome you will receive from our friendly staff will be matched by the cosy comfort of our rooms, all of which are spacious, finished in a contemporary style, and come with complimentary Wi-Fi access and a hearty breakfast each morning. Double, Twin, and Executive rooms are available, and if you have accessibility needs we would advise booking a DDA-approved room as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Poole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Poole Hotel Poole
- Poole Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Poole
- Holiday Inn Express Poole Dorset