“Friendly Hotel, ideal for lone female”
Review of Arndale Court

Arndale Court
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Poole
Reviewed 15 April 2010

I was a little hesitant at staying here after seeing some of the reviews but I can honestly say my experience was excellent. As a single female traveller I felt completely at ease and the car park at the rear was brilliant rather than having to walk too far on my own. The Staff were extremely friendly. The room itself was small but very clean and modern and met my needs. The food in the restaurant for evening meal and breakfast was very good and the price of wine extremely reasonable. I did not experience any noise what so ever either internally or from outside. I then went on to stay at a chain of hotels in Slough and soon wished I was back at the Arndale. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 February 2010

I stayed at this hotel with my family consisting my husband and two teenage boys. We had a great weekend combined with a night at the dog races perfectly situated within a few minutes walk, a little bit of shopping to poole quay and the shopping centre, both in walking distance. We also had a great day at the monkey world about half an hour away by car. Breakfast was good, cooked to order, maybe a little greasy but filled the boys up!!
The room was adequate for the four of us , a little basic and the bathroom not very large but we were happy. The parking was great and we felt safe with a brand new car parked in the well marked out rear car park. Hope this helps.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2009

Stay at Arndale Court hotel with my boyfriend as we were going dog racing excellent location close to stadium 10 min walk from the town centre and 15 min walk to Quay. Staff very friendly lovely breakfast hotel clean and tidy would stay again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2009

I wasn't originally booked in to the Arndale Court Hotel, but I'm glad I ended up here because the Thistle Hotel had overbooked me. Just as well the Thistle was horrible and by far the worst on the Quay front.

Anyway I went to the Arndale Court Hotel because it was late and it couldn't have been better. Chap at Reception gave me the keys and poured me a pint in the bar while I took my bags to the room. Ddin't have to pay for parking, free wifi internet access and half the price of the Thistle. If you want a decent room, a nice evening meal (3 course including Fillet Steak for under £20), a pleasant bar and a bloody good breakfast cooked to order go to the Arndale Court Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2009

Pleasant staff, good location, lots of free parking.

Only ate breakfast here, plenty of good quality food, friendly restaurant staff.

Not a lot of atmosphere in the hotel but very good rate, including breakfast. Most other hotels listed in Poole charge extra for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple