Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Pool
US$156
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Premier Inn Poole North Hotel(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$113
PremierInn.com
Travelocity
1,051 results
All reviewsbrownsea islandjacuzzi bathsister hotelafternoon teacrabsmall balconylovely hotelfantastic viewssunny dayeggs benedictbirthday treatpower showerservice chargewine listthird floorhotel restaurantsea view
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We nearly cancelled our stay after reading reviews of unfriendly staff and poor service, but I’m so glad we didn’t.
Our experience couldn’t have been more different. All the staff we met were delightful and helpful.
We had a large room overlooking the harbour. It was very comfortable.
We had a very nice dinner in the restaurant. The breakfast was good too
All in all I couldn’t fault it.
The bar area is not huge and I could see that on a sunny bank holiday the terraces would be crowded.
We had a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scottDevon
FJBHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Harbour Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear scottDevon,
Thank you for such kind words following on from your stay with us. It's so wonderful to hear you found our staff so delightful and helpful, I'll pass your comments on they'll be most pleased. It's great you were able to enjoy the view of the harbour from the comfort of your room.
Sounds like we'll be welcoming you back again, we look forward to it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to a friends wedding reception on Friday. Location lovely but the buffet wasn’t very good wasn’t sure what wraps or sandwiches were so a bit worried as I’m allergic to prawns. Big mountain of some pink stuff to go with blinis which we think was salmon but not too sure.
Chips were bought out after everyone had eaten like an after thought. Small Bar extremely busy so it took a long time to get a drink which was very expensive.. nearly £10 for large wine.
Thank goodness the music and company were good

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Diane I,
Thank you for your feedback after attending a wedding party.
I will pass your comments on to our wedding catering team regarding the buffet.
We do hope to see you again,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and also attended my friends wedding
The hotel was lovely and all the staff were so friendly and helpful. Really lovely room and the breakfast was beautiful
The shower was amazing!
The wedding took place on the terrace. The views were stunning and the terrace had been made to look so pretty
The three days we were there were lovely!
The one downfall was the waitress at the wedding who dropped a whole glass of champagne down my friend and although she apologised she was laughing which was extremely rude and unprofessional. Other than this we had a wonderful time and i would definitely stop again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear MSD2094,
Thank you so much for such kind words following on from your stay with us celebrating your friends wedding. We're so thrilled you loved our hotel so much and found our staff to be so friendly and helpful, it's great that you loved your room and enjoyed our breakfast, we do get a lot of compliments from guests about our good hearty breakfast!
The views really are sensational, and on a summers day there really is no better place to watch the sunset.
I will pass your comment on about the champagne incident, but I can only but it down to embarrassment, I'm sure she was absolutely mortified.
We look forward to welcoming you back again,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We had a 3rd floor room with a sea view. There was a patio door that opened on to a small balcony. The views were spectacular. Sat in bed I could look out to Old Harry rocks. The room wasn't big, but for our overnight stay it was fine. The spa bath was lovely but I was aware of the noise it made & did wonder if it would have annoyed the next door occupants. The furniture was a bit tired & perhaps it wouldn't have taken much to spruce it up a bit? We had a nice selection of breakfasts in the morning. I had the full English which was quite nice, but was a shade disappointed that I had only half a single mushroom & half a grilled tomato. Given the cost of the stay I thought a whole mushroom & tomato not unreasonable. As a one off stay, we had a lovely time & the room with the sea view was a treat. Not sure it was worth the cost, but its in an expensive part to the area so only to be expected.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear suey220,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following on from your stay with us. It's fantastic to hear you opted for a sea view room, and could make the most of such a beautiful view with a balcony to sit out on, there really is no better way to appreciate such lovely surrounds. I will pass your comments on regarding your room, thank you for the feedback. It's wonderful to know you enjoyed the full English, guests come back for our breakfast time and time again! We do look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I booked a table at the Harbour Heights restaurant for the afternoon tea for 15 ladies to celebrate my best friend getting married. I have to say that after having had this booked in the diary for months in advance, it was a complete let down. The table that was set up for us was completely inaccessible for all staff, the service was terrible - we must have waited about 45 minutes to even get a drink, the afternoon teas itself was average, but it was not provided on the tiered plates as it should be - people were just given plates full of sandwiches and cakes and told that was for 3 people to share. it was totally unacceptable. When i complained to management they offered us some "Bubbly" - to which is accepted the gesture, although it seemed a little late...as we were sat at the table still having not been offered any additional drinks, nor had the table been cleared. the manager then proceeded to bring over 1 glass of champagne as the gesture of goodwill as an apology for such terrible service. 1 glass of champagne for a table for 17 people spending in access of £350 for afternoon tea. It was absolutely appalling and i would have to say i would not recommend this to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends