- The Sandbanks hotel is in a fantastic location, right on the beach one side and overlooking the quay on the other side. When the sun is shining, this place is fantastic.
- My room was overlooking the beach and looked to have been renovated recently to a good standard
- Parking was plentiful despite the hotel being busy
- Everywhere was spotlessly clean.
- The staff were pretty inefficient through most of the hotel.
- The outside bar overlooking the beach closed at 9pm despite being the hottest day of the year and still quite busy
- Communal areas in the hotel are quite tired.
- Food quality was average and not in line of my expectations of a 4 star hotelMore
View all 11 deals from US$132
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included