“Jetski Virgins”
Review of Jetski Safaris

Jetski Safaris
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Our trip to Poole on a warm but overcast day in August delivered everything we had hoped for. The small team at Jetski Safari were friendly, helpful and with regards to my nervous wife very reassuring. We were also very pleased that the jet-skis were as good as new and looked very well maintained. The guide was also very keen to teach/show us all aspects of safety as the machines were very fast once at full throttle.
Once trussed up in our wet suits, life jackets and helmets we were shown a short safety video, etiquette on the water, and a run through of what we would be doing . We then headed out on to the water. After some slow speed runs getting used to the jet ski we headed to a part of the harbour where we could 'open the taps' a little - oh boy those jet-skis really shift and all of us managed to 'get some air'.
Once we had our confidence up we headed out into the open sea and blasted along the front by Sandbanks, a great experience on great machines. As a taster to jet-skis this was great.

My only criticism would be it wasn't long enough, another 20-30 mins would have been brilliant and would have ensured a 5 star rating.

2  Thank condo_67
"great fun"
in 14 reviews
"photo package"
in 3 reviews
"life jackets and helmets"
"short safety video"
"these guys"
in 5 reviews
"knew his stuff"

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Very professional operation led by experienced instructors. It's based on how fast/crazy you want to go, so well tailored to all abilities. A MUST DO!

1  Thank Simba P
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I booked Jetski Safaris for my boyfriends birthday whilst visiting Bournemouth for the weekend from Cardiff.

Being a motorcycle enthusiast he loves the speed and adrenline so I thought it would be perfect. I was slightly nervous as I am the polar opposite and a bit of a wimp in comparison.

We were greeted by our instructor Matt who instantly made me feel at ease and after going out on individual skis (recommended, so much more fun than sharing) we completed some exercises to get used to it then ventured onto the open sea. Matt made me feel completely comfortable and whilst encourgaging my boyfriend with the speed I felt confident I was always in his eyeline even when left behind (told you I was a wimp). It was the perfect end to a perfect birthday weekend and would recommend to anyone novice or expert! Thanks guys!

2  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Did the Jetski Safari for my stag do - a fantastic idea from the Best Man!
The instruction was clear, the staff are friendly, and you get a nice gentle introduction to get used to the jetski before being given more challenging stuff.
An absolutely fantastic experience, great value and we will all be doing this again next year.

2  Thank B C