“Three and a half stars now”
Review of Siam Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Siam Thai Restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$54
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Siam is a truly traditional Thai restaurant serving much loved favourites as well as our own specialities - addicted to the true flavour of Thailand. Owned and run by an almost all-Thai staff, our Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2014 is proof we're committed to serving authentic Thai, just the way we did at home and we warmly invite you to join us.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've now eaten here most weeks over the past few of months. The restaurant has recently changed hands and, sadly, things are a little different.
The menu has changed slightly - some of the favourites gone, replaced by more familiar items. Having said that, the food quality remains outstanding - very, very good indeed. The reason for the less positive review now is owing to the changes in front of house - service is more clumsy, much less polished. I found I had to wait longer to be served and in settling the bill. I'm sure as staff get more practised things will improve - I hope so as the food is not to be missed.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My visit this weekend was the second visit to this small but very friendly restaurant. It was a very good meal last time, but I would say that the food this time was even better. A good selection of starters and main courses, all the popular dishes that you would expect plus a few others. The nice aspect is that they ask how you would like the dish cooked, in terms of 'heat' - and that is not something you always get in a Thai restaurant. The flavour, heat and presentation of my dish was quite simply the same as any equivalent dish I have had in Thailand, which is obviously what I want . All of the dishes were truly authentic. I will definitely be eating there again on my next visit to Poole. They also have draft Singha beer now as well !!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The best Thai food in Bournemouth and Poole that i ever tried, food was amazing more than i expected, and really nice staff with service mind. I love Tiger prawn Phad-Thai, Honey duck, Chicken with Thai basil stir fried, and Spicy fisherman soup. Reasonable price and will return to this lovely restaurant again. I recommended !!!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Amazing little place run by very lovely and friendly staff. Food was incredible and we had an authentic Thai experience. Will definitely be back

1  Thank Emma P
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Brilliant Thai food all the time.
Frendly staff. Nice atmosphere. Reasonable price. Recommended!!!!@!!@@@!

1  Thank diners365