“Fantastic Experience!!”

Siam Thai Restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$53
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Siam is a truly traditional Thai restaurant serving much loved favourites as well as our own specialities - addicted to the true flavour of Thailand. Owned and run by an almost all-Thai staff, our Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2014 is proof we're committed to serving authentic Thai, just the way we did at home and we warmly invite you to join us.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Visited there last and had an amazing time. The food was fantastic with great attention to detail. Served in a timely manner,piping hot- Perfect!! My wife and I were very impressed with the balance of flavours and authenticity of the dishes we ordered. The staff were sincerely hospitable and made the evening complete. Excellent value for money. We would highly recommend this restaurant.10 out of 10!!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here twice in the last month and both times the food has been fantastic. The starters are delicious - although they are fried, the batter is light and not at all greasy. The sweetcorn fritters are amazing! We have had vegetable pad thai, duck pad kee mao, the Siam special curry and the Massaman curry, and we cannot fault any of it. Perfect sized portions, friendly staff, and incredibly reasonable prices. We cannot wait to come back soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We were staying in Poole and decided we were going to go out for a Thai. Drove past this one earlier in the day decide fed to book and go for it. We weren't disappointed food and service were excellent

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've now eaten here most weeks over the past few of months. The restaurant has recently changed hands and, sadly, things are a little different.
The menu has changed slightly - some of the favourites gone, replaced by more familiar items. Having said that, the food quality remains outstanding - very, very good indeed. The reason for the less positive review now is owing to the changes in front of house - service is more clumsy, much less polished. I found I had to wait longer to be served and in settling the bill. I'm sure as staff get more practised things will improve - I hope so as the food is not to be missed.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My visit this weekend was the second visit to this small but very friendly restaurant. It was a very good meal last time, but I would say that the food this time was even better. A good selection of starters and main courses, all the popular dishes that you would expect plus a few others. The nice aspect is that they ask how you would like the dish cooked, in terms of 'heat' - and that is not something you always get in a Thai restaurant. The flavour, heat and presentation of my dish was quite simply the same as any equivalent dish I have had in Thailand, which is obviously what I want . All of the dishes were truly authentic. I will definitely be eating there again on my next visit to Poole. They also have draft Singha beer now as well !!