“thanks for making my christmas”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2013

had christmas day lunch here with 15 family and friends and it was really excellent the whole place was packed which created a great atmosphere the food was really excellent and the service attentive and friendly the bar was heaving but no trouble getting drinks great place to spend christmas day
thoroughly reccomended

There are newer reviews for Canopy Restaurant @ Penn Central

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Last night I tried the new Tapas menu and can't speak highly enough of the quality of the food - It offered a wide variety of choice and each one I tried was delicious.

The staff were very attentive and friendly and I loved the new make over. I would definately recommend this to all from couple to parties.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Visited Penn Central on 09th October and sampled the Tapas menu. There was an amazing variety of different foods and flavours.

Would highly recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I recently held a 40th birthday celebration and used the whole venue. The staff were excellent and the hog roast delicious! It was great value and my guests had a fabulous time, helped along by good music, good food, and a late license. Ben was helpful throughout the planning and helped me personalise all the arrangements. I thoroughly recommend Penn Central for a party.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

My fiancé and I went to the Penn central for our meal on a Wednesday evening at about 7pm.
We were served by the head chef/manager at the bar.
He was very welcoming, charming and very helpful.
We asked him for his advice on what to eat so he recommended the Tapa's. I was slightly worried just in case the dishes would be a little small. but i needn't have worried because the portions were a fair size.
We each had a glass off bubbly and went to our table.
When the food came in about 10 minutes it looked absolutely superb with 6 stunning dishes and with a taste to equal the look.
To finish we ordered the Crepe Suzette', one with orange and Cointreau and one with banana and chocolate sauce which were equally as tasty and yumtious.
We had a great night and will be back very very soon.
:-)))))))))