“Little gem”
Review of Piccola Venezia - CLOSED

Piccola Venezia
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: This is a family-run restaurant that opened in the summer of 2011.I visited with my family last Friday and wanted to write a review to share our experience. It is an Italian restaurant, serving a range of pasta, pizza and other dishes.
“Little gem”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I can't wait to go back. Very nice food and good service.

1 Thank andydebaser

Poole, United Kingdom
“DELICIOUSLY FRESH & HOME COOKED”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

After 3 visits I feel I can thoroughly recommend this lovely cafe-style Italian restaurant. The thing that struck me straight away was the freshness of the ingredients used. The friendly Italian owner/chef Denis is proud to use fresh and local ingredients and everything is home made (apart from the pasta). It's great that they can offer gluten free pasta and have lots of vegetarian dishes too. The vegetarian pizza is the best I've tasted and the Pesce Spada alle Vongole - sword fish served with pasta with fresh clams and a cherry tomato sauce is a real treat. Try to save some room as the desserts are scrumptious - try the triple taster for maximum indulgence!

The restaurant offers a good value 2 course lunch at £6.95 and an early evening dinner at £8.95. And we've just picked up the Christmas menu which at £19.95 for a 3 course evening meal looks very tempting. Piccola Venezia is in a handy location just off Ashley Road, Parkstone, amongst all the shops, with on-street parking free after 6 pm on Ashley Road. We also liked the warmth of the welcome at the restaurant and enjoyed the atmosphere there.

• Visited November 2011