“Lunch break”

Ranked #37 of 369 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family run and long established restaurant, serving the best quaility local food in a relaxed and friendly environment. Alfresco dining available when the weather permits it! Open for Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
“Lunch break”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My girlfriend and I popped in for some lunch to try it out. We were both very happy with the food and the service we got.
As we were also on are lunch break we were happy at the speed the food came out to us, so we did not have to rush it.
We are both going to go back there soon and this time for dinner

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Adam B

Poole, United Kingdom
“A great place for a weekend brunch”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

As a local, I'm delighted to have discovered this restaurant and look forward to trying their evening meals

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank SeeTheBee99
sonyab34
“Beautiful meal all round”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Le chateau is very friendly and welcoming but the best was the food! Having eaten. In various eateries in the area this was by far the best, a real gem. The lemon sole was the best my daughter had ever tasted, calves liver was cooked to perfection and the duck was the absolute best and cooked exactly to my liking, I will be returning most definlity and the owner was very welcoming and it was very relaxing, highly recommend.

Visited March 2014
Bridport, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem! Will definitely be returning!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I had a lovely meal here with my partner the other night. The actual restaurant is fairly small and there were quite a few tables full when we went in, but we had the right amount of privacy with nobody too near our table and it didn't feel crowded at all. The waiter was attentive and friendly, and put us completely at ease. The wine was lovely and well priced, but the highlight was the food- as it should be! We had starters of olives and breads which were lovely and fresh, I had fish for my main which again was very fresh and cooked perfectly, the sauce was beautiful. We had fries on the side- again lovely, and we gave in and had lemon & blueberry cheesecake for dessert which was a generous slice and was amazingly delicious! When we got the bill I couldn't believe how well priced it all was for what it was! Perfect for a more intimate meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank HonestaboutFood63
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I went with my partner and 8 year old daughter - we only visited because the Italian restaurant over the road was full but was really pleased it was! The service was excellent, very welcoming; with lovely decor and really delicious "grown up" food (seabass). They even offered to do sausage and chips for my daughter. A tad expensive for us but well worth it for a lovely, relaxing and tasty dining experience!

• Visited February 2014