“Often visit”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Great restaurant, good variety on food available, good service, good food, reasonable prices, if you sign up to emails from their website they often send vouchers for discounts.

1  Thank Natalie E

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stopped here for a meal on our return home, after a weekend in Bournemouth. We were approached immediately on entering the restaurant, shown to a table and told who our waitress would be. We hadn't made reservations, but this wasn't a problem.

The meal we had was great and the service was fabulous. We decided to share starters for 3 of us. We even stopped for desert.

Our waitress even gave us directions when leaving on the best route home. We split the bill and paid in 2 amounts, which wasn't a problem.

We were so impressed with the service in a busy restaurant on a sunday afternoon that we left a large tip.

I would definitely go here again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Have had a meal here whilst on business. Having enjoyed many a meal in a table table this was certainly a different experience.
On arrival we waited to be shown to our table just as the waitress was complaining about serving a table that wanted to split the bill which is exactly was we were planning. This made things a little awkward. Food was as expected, fair price, fair quality and served quickly. The waitresses and hostess were very attentive and said all the right words but unfortunately they all spoke in one loud tone and tended to speak at you and not to you. This kind of left you feeling that you were more of an inconvenience and they were doing you a favour rather than making you feel like a welcomed customer. I would eat here again if the need arose but I'd try to avoid it if I was after a more relaxed sociable evening.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Firstly my rating is purely based on one night that we received a disgusting manner from the waiter that was serving us, on the other 3 occasions we ate there the service was excellent, the staff were happy and friendly and polite. All I can say is I was celebrating my 50th Birthday with my Parents my sister and her children, the first time we have all been together for a year(we live in London and were staying at the Premier Inn) the evening was going well until my father had a problem with his steak he had ordered, it was very chewy and he almost choked on it, we called the waiter and he took it back to the kitchen, he returned and said the chef apologised, and they would take it off the bill, as he walked away he said " I've pulled that trick too !!) I wasn't very amused, I wanted to say something but thought better of it, it was only 5mins later, my sister who had a cold, started to cough, he promptly walked passed and said"I suppose you had the steak too" in a very sarcastic tone. My sister was very happy and it started to effect our eveing, he was also very abrupt and was slamming glasses etc on the table. At this point I'd has enough, I waited for the waiter my the kitchen entrance to ask him to apologise for his attitude he was very rude and quite aggressive in his manner, he stormed off and got the manager, all she could say that he was normally very good and lots of customers say how lovely he is,she was very apologetic and offered us a free breakfast the following day, we declined, we saw the same waiter Saturday evening and he was still passing snide remarks such as "I'm rude, I don't care ***k the b******s. I will definately return here even though this person spoilt my birthday nightit doesn't bear any reflection on the excellent service we received from other members of staff.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We gave the bad reviews the benefit if the doubt.Wish we hadn't! Staff condesending, spent time bickering about co-workers instead of serving and when they did serve you they certainly didn' t want to. When a child was unfortunately sick on the floor the waitress wiped it with paper towel and carried on serving without washing her hands or the floor.Would never eat there again.

Been to Table Table? Share your experiences!