“Great Seafood Platter”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Latin fusion/Tapas/Mexican
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I have always passed this place for years and never gone in, but one day a friend and I went in. The menu seemed very varied and we ended up sharing the seafood platter, which was good, although more food than we could eat. The atmosphere was nice and quiet and the service was good.

1  Thank Corwin S

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Visited the restaurant with my sister and was very impressed. The food was so fresh and authentic. We shared the brie and cranberry sauce and prawns in garlic for the starter and shared the seafood paella for the main course. Having lived in Spain myself, I was very impressed with the quality of the paella.

We also tried the blush sangria and prosecco sangria which were delightful and a brilliant twist on the traditional sangria.

The waitress was very friendly and gave us sombreros to try on - which was fun. We booked through table pouncer so the 50% off food made it excellent value. I hope to return soon!

2  Thank Meltem T
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Reading the banner who advertising different tapas i decided to have a few, omg i wait a little bit but I have the freshest and tasty tapas in long time here in Uk and my Cosmopolitan was wow .My husband have a great tasty steak cooked to perfection all this acompaniated with the flair of a small but bussy restaurant. Thanks we will visit you again.

2  Thank Tudorita V
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Lovely little place with a Bistro feel. We thought we may struggle to get a table as we had not got a booking and the restaurant was pretty full, a good sign for a Tuesday night

Fantastic staff and food who could really ask for more?

Shared starter of Nachos with Chilli, think it was probably the tastiest I had ever had. Mains - A Lemon chicken dish which was fantastic and the most superb Quesadilla's (Chicken and Chorizo)
Would we go back - Most certainly next time we are in the area
Well worth a visit!

2  Thank John H
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We visited on the off chance, one evening recently and the place was fairly busy, the service was friendly but slightly amateurish. The food did take a while to come, but when it came both the starters and main courses were very good, especially the sea bass and mussels.

2  Thank johnnyboyDorset