“Amazing ”
Review of Lush Spa

Lush Spa
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Poole
More attraction details
Owner description: We Believe in making products from fresh organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics. We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission test on animals and in testing products on humans. We invent our own products and fragrances, we make them fresh by hand using little or no preservatives or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients and tell you when they were made. We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making mums proud. We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again. We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right. *we also believe words like 'fresh' and 'organic' have an honest meaning beyond marketing.
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Had booked a surprise validation facial for 12 year daughter from first moment walking in to leaving had great experience. Meg my daughters therapist was brilliant explaining everything from treatment to products my daughter felt very special so a big thank you. We are looking forward to coming back again soon only this time we will both be having treatments ☺.

All reviews
"stamp"
"tailored"
"fab"

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I had the lovely lyndsey (head therapist) do my treatment the Good Hour and it was not just the massage but an experience!! It really had the Lush stamp on it, so I arrived to the shop in Poole where I met floor staff who explained certain products like face masks to me, then the beautiful Natalia who booked my treatment came to say hello! Lyndsey came out to show me to my treatment room and facilities like toilet (which had a gazillion products you could try for free in there) then Lyndsey talked me through my options of which massage bar I'd like to use for my massage and explained benefits of each one (if you have leftover massage bar you get to take it home in a paper bag which was lovely) and I chose the hottie, the actual massage was very therapeutic and I had a VERY good night sleep afterward being able to get comfy in bed quickly as I was so relaxed!! There are a couple surprises in the treatment which i won't spoil but personally found very magical and made the whole experience special!! Massive love to the Poole spa team who really made my week off work so special!! But biggest thank you to my lovely gorgeous friend Natalia who made the whole day possible and explained lots of products after the treatment for me and let me try on perfume! Thank you so much to Natalia, Lyndsey, the girl with the unicorn hair and everyone at the shop!!!!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

my treatment was the comforter. From beginning to end I absolutely loved it, I did not want it to stop. The whole experience, the atmosphere, and the music just gelled together so well. I am looking forward to my next treatment.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Jo,, the owner, met us and showed around the boat.. She had left toiletries, robes, slippers, tub of ice cream and Champagne along with a fridge full of juices and water.
The weather was perfect meaning wanted to make the most of our privacy and luxury, we only left to grab fish and chips on the quay. After watching the sun set from the top deck and enjoying our evening it was time to go to bed.....great nights sleep...
Highly recommended *****5 stars