“Great Bar”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Great Bar”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Another good evening in the Grove. Consistently good service and attentive staff. Its always a great night out at the Grove.

Visited October 2013

Poole, United Kingdom
“Yummy brunch!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I have been here a couple of times before and have always found the staff friendly and helpful. They have changed the menu since my last visit and, as we arrived just before 12pm, we decided to try the half english breakfast. It was great! Don't think i could have eaten a full breakfast - half was enough for me. Great selection of meals on the brunch and lunch menus. Will definitely go back again for brunch!

• Visited October 2013
“Food really nice, service shocking”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I have been here a few times, the food is lovely, and that's the only reason I go back.
The service is dreadful - I wont go into details of visits, but you have to wait nearly 20 minutes just for someone to take a drinks order, and then nearly another 20 minutes to actually receive them!
Have heard many tables complaining whilst sitting and waiting.
Poor, untrained staff that seem to have no clue or common sense- especially on weekends.

• Visited September 2013
Poole, England, United Kingdom
“What a brilliant little place!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I'm quite new to the poole area and I dont really know much about the good places to eat. So i usually check out reviews for local places on trip advisor then decide where to go from there.Reading lastest reviews of this place put me off, but on my way home from work I thought i'd stop by just to check out the menu and atmosphere. From the second I walked in the door the staff was nothing but polite and helpful, they couldn't do enough for me. I went on to book a table a return later that night with my friend and was surprised. The staff were just brilliant, the food was beautiful and the atmosphere was delightful. I couldn't fault it, I will certainly be returning soon to take advantage of all the amazing deals the dancing grove offers.

• Visited September 2013
Essex
“What a terrible place”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Where to start with this dreadful establishment?

The rude, incompetent staff?

The arrogant, clueless management?

The worst burger I have ever had?

The most ineptly-mixed cocktail in Dorset?

The awful music (there was more cheese on the soundsystem than on my burger)?

The toilets, which were not only filthy, but constantly crammed with nefarious-looking characters?

Ashley Cross has some really nice retail establishments - the Grove Bar is not one of them.

Probably the worst restaurant/bar I have ever had the misfortune to visit.

• Visited August 2013