“Nice surprise”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here whilst visiting poole.
Food was lovely .service was quick and efficient. Very reasonable price at lunch time.
If I was to make any criticism it would be the decor.abit dated.
But overall well worth the visit.will return next time we are in poole.

2  Thank doobi9

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We called here for lunch on a visit to Poole. The waitress who greeted us was excellent and
very friendly. We had a garlic bread to start and I had Lasagne and my husband had Spaghetti meatballs, both meals were excellent. We also had a nice bottle of Bardalino red wine. The prices were reasonable and the portions were large. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank gordann
Reviewed 21 March 2014

After passing this restaurant many times without going in my wife and I visited on Thursday 13th of March. What a wonderful surprise!!! The food was excellent. the service, the best we have had for a very long time .We will certainly be visiting again very soon.

2  Thank 80,104
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Love going to Ginali's always great service and food is amazing. very good portion size so go hungry :)

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is one of my favourite restaurants. The food is great and reasonably priced, and the service is excellent.
My last visit was for Valentine's Day, and we were pleasantly surprised to be given a free box of chocolates to celebrate the occasion.
Looking forward to my next visit already!

1  Thank AlexDM8