“Family friendly.”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Family friendly.”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Visited with my 6 year old and partner, staff were very friendly and welcoming. The food was good, prices reasonable and when I questioned the bill I found My daughters drink and ice cream were all included on the childrens menu. Very good value.

2 Thank diane3167

• Finnish first
London
“Superb!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

There are plenty of long reviews so I'll keep it short.

Great friendly enthusiastic waiting staff.

Huge portions of delicious food. Quick service and great price. Well presented dishes.

Menu choice not hugely varied but good all rounder.

Love the place, can't believe I lived in Poole so long without going there!

2 Thank AtmosPeek
Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
“Tasty food at good prices”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My wife and I ate here last Saturday.
We were getting a little concerned that they wouldn't be open when we got there (1500 hrs) but we needn't have worried.
The chicken and chorizo tagliatelle was very good. Creamy, tasty and filling.
My Salmon and prawn salad was plentiful and filling. The salmon was well cooked with no bones at all. I can only assume that the reason it was so cold was that it had been put back in the 'fridge because we came in at the end of lunch service.
My only query comes with the customer loyalty reward card. We had two lunches yet the card only had one stamp on it! Is that one stamp per couple or what?
I'm confused, but that doesn't take a lot.
Otherwise very good, and they don't try to make any extra profit out of you if you only want a single glass of wine. The glass price/ml is the same as the bottle price/ml.

1 Thank Stewarth99
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Read the reviews and chose for lunch. Good pasta and pizza. Garlic bread and cheese particularly good. Friendly service and good atmosphere on a damp August day.

2 Thank neil k
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Excellent food in huge portions!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

So glad we went here. Excellent service - friendly and attentive. Shared 3 starters between the 5 of us. Waitress recommended the onion jam dipped and Parmesan sprinkled dough balls and she wasn't wrong. The pizza was the best ever with loads of toppings and the pasta was yummy. The sundaes are huge too. Again we shared one between 4. No difficulty with having lots of spoons! So much better than a well known chain!

2 Thank T M