“Bad Service”

Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Service”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Yesterday we ordered from Pure as normal. Delivery arrived minus rice dish. We phoned and they said would send. Half hour later still not arrived. Rang again said it would be here in 10 mins, we live 2 mins away. By now rest of order was cold. We asked the Polish delivery driver to take back the rice and he told us to "stick it in the bin" - Charming. Went to shop and asked for money back. Staff said they could not deal and put us on phone to manager who was at another shop. First she started shouting in Chinese and then she said she would be back in half hour. Half hour later her staff rang again and she said she would be half an hour. We asked for our money back and again she spoke in Chinese. I am so glad that this woman can afford to lose customers who spend £500 a year with her. Avoid at all costs.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Linda C

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Spring rolls from Iceland”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Have ordered fr om here many times & enjoyed the food, very tasty, however I have just popped into Iceland and seen a member of their staff buy 17 bags of duck spring rolls and head back to the restaurant, UNBELIEVABLE and there was customers waiting for there food, I suggest going to Iceland for your takeaway, I wont be eating there again.....shocking

Oh and I also found out that she is very regular in the shop

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank VonRoodlles
“Lovely take away. Will definitely use again!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this little place after purchasing a Groupon voucher.
My husband collected the food, which was delicious. Would highly recommend the salt and pepper spare ribs for a starter.....so tasty! The rest of the food was beautifully full of flavour and most importantly piping hot!!!

Will absolutely use again.

Visited February 2014
Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I ordered a take-away for my wife and I. The delivery was slightly later than promised but being 10 minutes late on a busy Friday night is not out of the ordinary. When we opened the food I was not impressed. The food looked awful, the portions were not very generous and very bland. The starters were soggy and had no flavour, the other dishes had next to no flavour. Both of us are adamant that this is the WORST take-away we have ever had. I cannot think of anything positive to say other than the delivery driver was polite (maybe he was being apologetic as he knew what he was delivering). We will never order from this restaurant again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank jjaakk
Pool, United Kingdom
“Starters and Desserts very good but mains average”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Quick delivery service, staff all seem very professional, knowing how to guide us through the order system and menu. They have some unusual starters and desserts which we greatly enjoyed and will order again just cos of these items. But disappointingly the mains a bit bland and average.

• Visited January 2014