“Excellent food and service during the monthly Poole Ukelele open event.”
Review of Twin Sails Wharf

Twin Sails Wharf
Ranked #176 of 384 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Faultless.

Around 70 Uke players gather monthly hosted by the Twins Sails wharf restaurant/bar.

Perfect venue for the group and faultless services from the hosts.

Recommend the shellfish linguine!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

the food here is amamzing and service here is fast, twin sails is the best place i've eaten anywhere in poole, the staff are always friendly and always available to help and answer any questions!! Will deffo be going back again!! :)

1  Thank carole972
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The food here was good but the service was extremely slow. I don't think they were able to cope with a crowd (there were approx 15 of us). Some of us had finished eating before the last of the food arrived. We were the only customers there that day apart from 2 men at the bar who only had drinks.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Went to party there Fri nite.I bought my drinks from the main bar not the bar in the function room.There were two bar staff,One very nice and friendly and pleasant,not just to me but every one that I saw him serve before getting to me.How ever the other one very rude,did not give the option of house or branded vodka and charged me for the branded vodka,which when challenged about the price was quite nasty.made me feel small.Will go there again.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Food was great all meals were hot and tasty with no complaints.the waitress was very friendly and on the ball.
The only criticism was the web page menu is not up to date and two of us had made our choice of food off of the web menu.