“Overpriced coupled with disinterested staff created awful experience”
Review of Bowlplex

Bowlplex
Ranked #7 of 12 Fun & Games in Poole
“Overpriced coupled with disinterested staff created awful experience”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I normally bowl in the Heathrow area where to be fair I expect to pay a bit more for entertainment. WRONG!!!! Heathrow bowl just £1 per game until 10:00 on saturday, then afyer 10:00 it goes up to £4.50 for first game, £3.50 for second and £2.50 thereafter and the staff are friendly.
I have just been informed that Bowlplex is now charging £6 per game but £11.50 for two games when i complained, I was told "don't bowl then".
great customer service...Thanks I will bowl elewhere.

Visited March 2014

Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very bad”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I went to bowlplex for a few games with my boyfriend which was ruined by a number of what can only be described as rude and chavvy kids running around, hitting the machines in the arcade, knocking the balls on the table while we were playing pool, and generally disruptive behaviour. We went to inform the staff however they seemed to have no interest in the matter! Very disappointed at how bad this place has become.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sponger17
Ferndown, United Kingdom
“terrible”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

staff incompetent, had to ask 3-4 times for barriers for my son, had to also keep asking for them to be put down again, pins go missing halfway through frames, does not always record shots properly, resets randomly. food poor. I know public bowling alleys are usually rubbish but this is the worst I have ever been to.

Visited January 2014
Bournemouth, England
“Quite a enjoyable experience”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

It was my nephews birthday and he decided to go to Bowlplex.When we arrived, we decided to play some games in the "Arcade Area". It was a enjoyable experience with a clean area and reasonable prices. When we were done, we booked our lanes which didn't take much time at all. We had a amazing time and the bowling experience was great. The area was reasonably clean with helpful stands for the children to roll their bowling balls on. There are slightly annoying things though that could change. Like the food or drink being less expensive and having the lanes more far apart. Despite this, we had a great time and I would recommend people to go here for special occasions or just for fun.

UK
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Needs to be really redecorated and refurbished...”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The place could be nice but it needs to be renovated and redecorated. The pin picker-upper brakes all the time. The lights go off etc... The lanes are too close to each other so when the place is full there is too many people around.

Visited August 2013