“Don't go there”
Review of Bowlplex

Bowlplex
Ranked #7 of 13 Fun & Games in Poole
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Very poor service. We have waited more than 45 min to start a game despite being empty and you can't get a veggie option for your meal unless you are a kid. And they can't even do a kid meal for an adult. Why? This is ridiculous.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I really enjoyed Bowlplex but the shoes seemed unhygienic. Everything else seemed great.I really enjoyed going to Bowlplex.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We go on weekends as it's much more cheaper than going on a weekday or after school. I think one game is enough, as me and my friend didn't finish the second one!!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Went to Tower Park Bowlplex tonight, Although we had fun bowling, It was interupted by glitches in the game and the state of the toilets is beyond nasty :( Over half of the toilet were blocked up and the stench turned my stomach to nausea... Also the carpetted areas ere very sticky tongiht for some reason... But all in all the staff were helpful but so run of their feet.

Having been several times before and had successful visits, Maybe I saw it on a bad night

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I normally bowl in the Heathrow area where to be fair I expect to pay a bit more for entertainment. WRONG!!!! Heathrow bowl just £1 per game until 10:00 on saturday, then afyer 10:00 it goes up to £4.50 for first game, £3.50 for second and £2.50 thereafter and the staff are friendly.
I have just been informed that Bowlplex is now charging £6 per game but £11.50 for two games when i complained, I was told "don't bowl then".
great customer service...Thanks I will bowl elewhere.