“Delicious food, really reasonable prices and a friendly passionate team. You must try Plush Corner out!”
Review of Plush Corner - CLOSED

Plush Corner
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Plush Corner really is an oasis located just off of Ashley Road. It's lovely that it's tucked slightly off the main street, so that on a nice sunny or crisp day you can sit outside and relax in the little courtyard amongst the home grown veg and herb garden, or feel snug inside the homely café, which I would call a retreat you could quite easily nearly spend the entire day. Just by talking to Catherine the head Chef at Plush you can really see how passionate she is about food and the whole customer experience. It's so refreshing to go somewhere like this and a delight working my way down the menu, all the food I have eaten at Plush has been delectable, I really enjoyed the special of the Sunblushed tomato, chicken and chorizo risotto and I am addicted to Catherine's Rocky Roads! There is just something about them! I have even started asking to take some of the dishes away to have for dinner or even my lunch for work. All the Plush team are really friendly and can't do enough to accommodate you.

Not only is plush excellent for it's café, they have a unique concept where you can also enjoy a wide range of beauty treatments by their two beauty Therapists in relaxing treatment rooms. It's a real treat being able to go for lunch, a treatment and a coffee.

If you're looking for good food, at a really reasonable price, a friendly, homely atmosphere where you can chat to friends or chill out on your own, this is the place to come!

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Found this gorgeous little courtyard cafe the other day, and haven't stopped visiting since!!! It's set back off the road in a little courtyard and you are surrounded by homegrown veggies and plants. A lovely little utopia . The cafe inside has a very modern homely feel with lots of well thought personal touches to make it stand out from the crowd. The atmosphere is amazing and the owners make you feel very at home. I stayed in there for 4 hours with my little girl on a rainy day! Catherine the owner is really lovely and a qualified nutritionalist , so the food is to die for and all the salad stuff is grown in their courtyard. She spent half an hour giving me free nutrition advice and made my little girls side salad in the shape of a sun to encourage her to whoof it down. I recommend a visit ... It's just what Poole has missing for years... A lovely healthy cafe, gorgeous food and a homely feel...

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Amazing food in a unique setting. If you can, get chatting to Catherine who creates the delicious menu. She's so knowledgeable about food and its impact on health. Fascinating conversation to go with fantatic food. I wish I lived nearer so I could visit every week!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We visited Plush Corner yesterday lunchtime - sat outside in the courtyard enjoying the lovely weather. The service was prompt & very friendly - we order the 'special' which was pork belly with apple sauce served with home-grown dressed salad & coleslaw - the portions were generous, it tasted delicious & was very reasonably priced - we will certainly be going again & would definitely recommend a visit to Plush Corner.
P & N

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Myself and my mum visited plush corner on Tuesday lunchtime, they had launched a new lunch menu with 15% discount in production of a Facebook voucher so it seemed worth trying and we were glad we did, the food was excellent and the staff were friendly and attentive. The coffee was very good and we sampled a range of the home baked cakes. The homemade pâté and quiche both served with coleslaw and dressed salad were fresh and tasty. Highly recommend a visit and good value for money too. The outside courtyard area looked lovely to sit out on a hot day with all fresh herbs and vegetables growing.

1  Thank 481lisaS