“My family will be back!”
Review of Lulubelles Of Dorset - CLOSED

Lulubelles Of Dorset
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I'd heard about Lulubelle's through a family friend who raved about it so much for weeks telling me I had to go and to take the family as it's child friendly. One Saturday afternoon I finally decided to make the trip out to Canford Cliffs and check out 'Lulubelle's'. The second we walked through the door we were greeted with a very warm welcome, a polite 'Good Morning' from one of the ladies working. We were seated and found some lovely books and puzzles for the children, which was great as I didn't have to entertainment them myself and it gave me a chance to have a look around at all the beautiful gifts that are sold in the Tearooms.

We chose our cupcakes and they were delicious! best i'd tasted in a long time and my children loved them too. We all had milkshakes, but there was so much more to offer. Hot and cold drinks, lunch snacks and obviously Cake (and lots of it) Sadly we'd eaten lunch before hand but will definitely be back. My friend was right, it is a lovely little shop/tearooms and I would recommend to any family, or even just someone who fancies a new place to hang out. The staff make you feel welcome enough to pop by anytime.So we will be back!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Made a special trip to Canford Cliffs to try Lulubelles out and as soon as I entered the door I wanted to leave but my friend thought we should stay and try it. Seated on fold up chairs with a modern cupcake print plastic tablecloth we were served, by an unsmiling & not particularly welcoming waitress, a pot of tea for 2 (£4.50) and banana loaf (£3.95 for 3 teeny weeny slices with a teeny weeny pot of clotted cleam). The tea pot lid had it's handle broken off and it certainly wasn't china. The cups and saucers were mis-matched some china some not. We didn't bother to complain as there is no way we will go again. Very very disappointing.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Whilst staying in Bournemouth and not knowing the area very well, my other half googled somewhere to get some breakfast, he found Lulubelles a couple miles up the road, and I am glad he did!
it has easy parking just a stones throw away in a pay and display car park.
I loved the decor as soon as I walked in, it was pink, cream & brown with little spotlights, really cute accessories and a wall mural.
As soon as we were seated the waitress bought over to us a sample of the flapjack in mini tangines, and it tasted so nice that I had one for my breakfast.

I ordered hot chocolate with a marshmallow, and it was very nice.
My fiance had a pot of tea and cheese and beans on toast, he was happy with his order, he especially liked the tea which was Bellevue tea.

We were both impressed with the good service.
Everything was so nice in there I didn't want to leave, this is one of the best placed I have ever been.

The only thing I am sad about is the fact that this little shop is 146 miles from my home!!
The BEST flapjack I have tasted in many years and I will definitely be going back for a visit before the year is out!

Well done Lulubelles!