I stayed here on a business trip but as the location is only a 5minute cab ride (or walkable) from the hotel it is an ideal, value location for Poole town centre and the Quayside.
The reception staff were really friendly and even rang up to my room to mae sure everything was ok, a great personal touch.
Th room was comfortable, overlooking the bay and even though there is a dual carriage way outside the noise was minimal.
Breakfast was good, and everything is freshly cooked to order.
Would recommend this hotel and will deinately be back myself in the ner future with the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset