We only stayed here for one night on a bank holiday weekend and booked a family room. We were pleasantly surprised upon arrival as the hotel looks nice with a lovely restaurant attached to it and sea views over looking Holes Bay and the sailing boats.
Ample parking and easy to find. The room was nice and clean. Nothing to complain about but perhaps the person in the room above could have been a little more light footed as they came into their room later on in the evening as we could hear them walking (stomping) about! No bother really though.
Breakfast gets busy so get there early! We were there about 8.30 and went straight in but others after us were queueing for a while. If you have prepaid for your breakfast bear this in mind. It was a bank holiday weekend though so expected it to be busy. Very friendly and welcoming restaurant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset