We stayed in the hotel for 1 night, check in was ok, room was ok. But it was rather noisy when a lorry was parked up behind the hotel from about 5am with the engine running, which ruined any chance of me getting a lay-in. Apart from that the room was comfortable, it got a little bit cold but all in all was ok. Didn't have breakfast at the hotel as find the Premier Inn Breakfast is just too expensive nowadays. Nearly £20 for 2 people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset