“Excellent Service”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Poole
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My partner and I spent two nights at the Poole Holes Bay Premier Inn and found it to be faultless. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and I would definitely stay again. I will be recommending Holes Bay to my friends and family

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Poole_Premier_Inn, Manager at Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Dear Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your recent stay with us. It's great to hear you had faultless experience. I will pass on your very kind comments to the hard working team at Poole Centre.

mark.perkins@whitbread.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
Cheshire
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stay here once a month on business. Premier inn are what they are clean, warm, dry and comfortable what more is there to say. The Restaurant across the road isn’t too bad either, had better but had worse. There isn’t a great deal around the place which is good in one way as it is blissfully quiet. Ross the receptionist is very pleasant and always books me my taxi. My only gripe and this isn’t with this particular premier inn but most of them is that most people these days use their phones as their alarm clock and there is never a plug socket next to the bed to charge your phone overnight.

Room Tip: No lift so if you cant use stairs say so on booking
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Poole_Premier_Inn, Manager at Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear nogie1810,

Thank you for both your feedback and also being such a loyal guest of ours. We really appreciate the great feedback from our regulars. Thanks also for your kind comments about Ros on reception, who is now in her 17th year at the hotel.

I appreciate and understand your comment about the phone socket beside the bed; this is something that will be introduced when the hotel is refurbished.

Kind Regards

Nailsea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014

What's not to like. Convenient location. Clean and comfortable room. The shower could have been more powerful but don't feel I should moan for twenty five pounds! Very good value and would definately book again

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Shazdoz,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your recent stay with us at the Poole Centre Premier Inn.

I was very glad to see your positive comments about your experiences. When we have our £25.00 sale on, as we have had recently, this does provide really great value accommodation.

Thank you and we hope to see you again the future.

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Service at Premier Inn is good however Table Table is very poor. Quite a lot of noise from the dual carriageway which appears louder if you stay in the new part of the hotel. Our friend complained to Table Table and also needed to move rooms in the hotel because of noise above

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Poole_Premier_Inn, Manager at Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Martine R,

Thank for you taking the time to feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you experienced problems with our restaurant partners; I trust this was resolved to your satisfaction before you left?

In regards, to your comments about the hotel, due to our location next to the A350 Holes Bay Road, we do have extremely thick glazing that was installed when these rooms opened around 2 years ago. Therefore, I can only apologise if you were disturbed by the noise of this road. I will investigate if there is a problem with the window in your room as noise complaints when the windows are closed are extremely rare.

Once my apologies for any disturbance caused, and I hope moving to the new room resulted in a better experience for you.

Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed here for 1 night before I Caught a train in the morning early, the room was clean and spacious with all the stuff you may need during your stay. The only problem with this stay was the air circulation system was not functioning correctly in room 54 I Reported this to reception but was not offered a refund however I did escalate the matter to management and the matter was resolved to my complete satisfaction immediately without any problem at all.

I will return again as I know premier inn is a good hotel chain and that problems do occur that are sometimes beyond their control but other than that a very good hotel...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Jordan B,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your recent stay with us in Poole. I was pleased to read that despite a problem occurring during your stay we were able to satisfy this to your satisfaction. As we do not have air conditioning in the hotel, our newest rooms are equipped with air circulation / heat recovery units which are interlinked with the bathroom extraction. As with air conditioning, these technical units can occasionally play up and I apologise this occurred during your stay.

Thank you very much for your kind comments and I hope to see you again the near future.

Guernsey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Stayed at this Hotel for one night. We were very pleased to have had a room at the front, as on previous stays, have been at the back of the hotel. The room was large with a king size bed, very clean and comfortable. Large bathroom also spotless. Really cannot believe that we only paid £29.00 for the night for 2 people!!! That is real value for money. Staff were all very pleasant. Had a good meal in the adjoining restaurant, where the staff were very friendly and made sure that you were happy with your food. All in all, excellent. Will look forward to our next stay here.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear June V,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I was very happy to read that you had such a good time. We do have a number of our Premier Saver rates available at this time of year which represents fantastic value for anyone able to book them.

I hope to see you again in the near future.

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Had 3 rooms booked over new year. Reception staff great and helpful on check in. Housekeeping polite and friendly. Great stay, rooms clean and fresh. Well done hotel management, give the restaurant chefs a lesson in how to do things right! Def stay again but NEVER EAT HERE!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Djh170169
Poole_Premier_Inn, Manager at Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Djh170169,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the hotel and staff. I was really glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your comments about the adjoining restaurant onto the team in the Holes Bay Table Table.