Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Very comfortable rooms with lots of space for our 16 month old son to run around. Very impressed with the table table restaurant next door. We ate there during the saturday night of valentines weekend and the guy that served us was brilliant.,the best hosting we'd had in a long time. He had hurt his hand but still carried on with an upbeat manner. Nice 15 minutes walk into town. The only draw back was crossing over the duel carriage way, especially with a buggy. Apart from that a 5 out 5 great stay !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset