Easy to find and plenty of parking, even with the hotel fully booked. Usual PI fare, our ground floor room was clean & well maintained. Firm bed but we slept well enough during our 2 night stay. Bath towels were replaced without hesitation. Not a power shower but it worked & free shower gel is supplied. Staff were friendly, and the receptionist was helpful when asked for directions. The room is fairly well sound-proofed, so even though ours faced the carpark and the main road we hardly heard the traffic outside.
We ate at the tabletable next door on the Friday night to save us heading straight into town as soon as we arrived to search for somewhere to eat. Prices are very reasonable and there's enough on the plate. Our food was ok, probably fairly standard for this particular restaurant, but the service was really poor so we wouldn't recommend it.
It's a nice walk from the hotel to the Quay, where there's lots going on, even at this time of year. There are lots of restaurants all along the Quay and High Street. We had pre-booked for the Saturday night to ensure a table, but actually there were so many places to eat you'd probably find somewhere if you hadn't booked, even in high season.
In short, this hotel is well-placed for Poole town and Quay, and is a good place to base yourself if you're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset