“This hotel saved my sanity!”

Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Poole
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I tried staying at a town centre hotel in Weymouth (The Crown) which was incredibly noisy and kept me awake all night - in the end I escaped and drove to the Premier Inn, Poole, which was bliss by comparison. So quiet you could hear a pin drop. Perfect for a good night's sleep which after a hard day's work I was craving. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Claire S
Poole_Premier_Inn, Manager at Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Claire S,

Thank you for writing such kind words about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you were able to enjoy a restful nights sleep which would certainly help you prepare for your hardwork the next day.

We hope to welcome you again when you're next in the local area.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Have stayed here before and would stay again. Helpful reception staff, good size rooms and big car park. Lovely view over Poole harbour and rooms are very clean. Even though it is close to a main road the soundproofing is very good and we slept soundly in a good sized, comfortable bed. Table Table Restaurant is on the same site and the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine G

Dear Christine G,

Thank you for taking the time to report on your recent stay with us. The hotel has indeed grown over the years, and may still get bigger in the near future. I'm glad you have kept loyal during the changes, and I'm glad you had another good stay with us.

Your kind works are very much appreciated by the team.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed in 2011 for a week with the kids and it was great. Friendly staff in both the hotel and the table table restaurant. Great location to poole town centre, train station and other attractions poole offers.

Will be visiting again in july for mine and the wifes second wedding annaversery.

Fantastic place, cant wait to come again

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank crookes-JFT96

Dear crookes-JFT96,

Thanks for taking the time to report on your recent stay. I'm glad you found everything to your satisfaction.

I hope to see you again later in the year for your wedding anniversary.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel well in advance of our one night stay in Poole to watch the speedway and take in a trip to Monkey World. I booked a family room which cost £29 and for that price you can't really find much to complain about.

Nice big free car park with a Table Table pub/restaurant adjacent to the hotel. We were in the new block which was a quick journey over the axe park from reception, the room was plenty big enough for the 3 of us (wife, daughter & myself) with usual hotel amenities in the room (TV, shower/bath, hair dryer etc), the only issue was the dodgy curtain rail which you had to perch on its holder as fell off when opening/closing the curtains. We told reception when leaving and were told they were failing in nearly all the rooms in the new block.

We had breakfast at Table Table next door at a cost of £8.95 per adult and free for u16's and had a decent enough selection even for a pickiest of eaters.

Poole Quay and Old Town can be reached on foot in about 10 minutes or £4 in a taxi if the weather is a bit wet :-)

All in all decent value for the money paid

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank CheekyRed

Dear CheekyRed,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your recent stay. A stay at Premier Inn on one of our saver rates makes it even better value that what it normally would be. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by the curtain rail, this is a new design which is currently be looked at for ways to improved. I hope this didn't detract too much from your stay.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Had a fantastic short stay, very helpful staff in the hotel and restaurant, comfy room. Just outside Poole centre so great location. If we visit Poole again we will definitely stay at this premier inn again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank b1rmy

Dear b1rmy,

Thank you for such great and kind words about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you had such a good time.

I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This is only my second stay at a Premier Inn & my first at this hotel.

Received a warm welcome on arrival & after a slight hiccup with payment (the lady at reception thought I hadn't paid) was swiftly sorted out, we were directed to our rooms.

As I have now come to expect, it was spotless & large in size. Great bed, good selection of tv channels & was more than adequate for a one night stay, in order to attend a Speedway match in Poole.

Breakfast at the adjoining Table Table restaurant was good & plentiful. Great to see it so busy.

I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel & restaurant to anyone. Will be back to stay again, for sure.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank wottraveller

Dear wottraveller,

Thanks for taking the time to feedback about your recent stay. I was pleased to read such positive comments about all aspects of your stay, from the staff and rooms to the restaurant.

Your kind works are very much appreciated by the team.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We booked this hotel for just one night while visiting family in Poole. It was much better than expected - large room, comfortable king-size bed and very clean. Couldnt fault it, in fact.

We also booked the adjoining restaurant, Table Table, for 17 family members that evening and had a really good time. Our waitress Gill was friendly and helpful, coping very well with serving us all at 3 separate tables and the food was excellent and very good value for money. Will definitely book again for our next trip 'home'.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HelenC2

Dear HelenC2,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your recent stay. I'm glad you enjoyed our large rooms and big beds. I was also happy to see such nice comments about restaurant partners as well.

I hope to see you again soon.