Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$158
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Viewpoint Guest House(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hotels.com
US$96
US$104
US$94
  • Restaurant
US$140
Premier Inn Poole North Hotel(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$78
PremierInn.com
1,700 results
All reviewstable tablerestaurant next dooradjoining restaurantdual carriagewaypoole centregood nights sleeproad noiseno air conditioningbuilding workplenty of parkingmeal dealfamily roomopen the windowbudget hotelferry terminalthe ground floorcar park
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Friendly genuine staff who really want to make your stay comfortable. 3 out of 4 nights we didn't sleep due to the noise from the room above. Restaurant meals were lovely breakfast/dinner and very reasonable. Kids eat free before 6pm and for breakfast when a hot breakfast is purchased. Friendly staff in the restaurant that got to know me for requesting milk and were really nice about getting it for me. Room was very comfortable and spacious. Bedroom needed a clean/refurb. Lovely location. I'm from Poole/bournemouth so it's in a great spot between all my friends/family. Will definately visit again in the summer. We are regulars.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Poole_Premier_Inn, Manager at Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear carleykey,

Thanks for your taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I was pleased to read such positive comments about the team. We are due to undergo a refurbishment programme in the coming winter which will see our older rooms transformed into the new Premier Inn room ID which is currently being rolled out across the country. I hope that you will able to experience these new rooms either when you're next with us or during a future stay.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

quality inn take care of the basics, clean fresh, very comfortable beds, and god sized rooms. staff very helpful and the breakfast is excellent and free for children.
bathroom very clean and fresh with free soap. very well maintained, like new.
rooms were quiet no noise from doors or from late arrivals.
plenty of parking space and hotel was overlooking the bay. the restaurant offers good fresh food.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear epw2014,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your recent stay with us. I was very pleased to read such positive comments about all aspects of your stay. Reading such nice things is the part of the job I enjoy the most and the team really do appreciate it i when they can see such good feedback.

I hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Usual Premier Inn offering, about 1 mile north of centre (not too far from rail station) with path/cycle track linking to town. Room etc comfy and pleasant.

Pub next door Holes Bay very disappointing. Sat in there relaxing with a drink and read of the paper, but was disturbed by staff putting out breakfast tables etc all around me well before the place was supposed to close at 11.30 apparently (this all happened not long after 10pm). Other people were in the restaurant area, but bossy staff lady continued to order other staff about and I ended up surrounded by breakfast bar tables, cereal bowls etc. Not even asked if I would mind moving to another table!! quite rude. I did complain, but was told that "someone was off sick" so they had to do all this setting up now!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear catme,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your recent stay with us. I was pleased you found your room to be comfortable and pleasant. However, I am sorry you didn't have an enjoyable experience when dining with our restaurant partners next door in the Holes Bay Table Table. I will pass on your comments to the management team for them to investigate.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back to the Premier Inn again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night, room was clean & comfortable, service ok but not outstanding.
We had hoped for a view of the the bay from our room but alas not so :-(

Overall a typical premier inn, we ate at the hotel and again it was ok but nothing special. We would stay here again for a short stay but if you are expecting spectacular views of the bay you may be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear tiffer11,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your recent stay with us. Some of our rooms do have a view of Holes Bay and we do our best to satisfy all guests’ requests for a sea view. However, as the hotel is extremely busy all year round and as we do not charge any extra for the view, it is not always possible to do this. However, we do our best ensure all rooms available to guests are clean and comfortable whether they have a sea view or not.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Been to this hotel 2times now and both times
excellent customer service great staff
Food fab
Breakfast 1st class
We are staying again soon
my son and his girl are going down in a few weeks as we said it was so good

Room Tip: Rooms in front are the best For view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Poole_Premier_Inn, Manager at Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear 1803helen,

Thank you for your very kind comments about your recent stay with us at Poole Centre. I'm glad you had such a good time. I was especially happy to read the nice comments on the team. We look forward to welcoming your son in the near future.

All the best.