Stayed here for 2 nights to sandwich a day trip to Guernsey on the ferry. Friendly and helpful staff at check-in/out and general assistance. Table Table restaurant acts as the breakfast service and offers both continental and full english buffets, this is not included in room rate and slightly overpriced but plenty of choice on both buffets. Room that we stayed in was a family room with a double and single bed, did not inspect cleanliness of room but overall appearance did not warrant any need to worry. Bathroom clean and decent shower with gel dispensers for your convenience if you forget yours. Ample parking available and found the location convenient for the town centre and a cab to hotel from quay and from hotel to the ferry terminal was £6 & £7 respectively. Overall found no reason not to visit again unless I could find somewhere priced more competitively.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset