great place, friendly staff and helpful.
nice view, if you are lucky enough to get a room that overlooks across the road where the bay is! staff is so friendly and so helpful. we called the reception for an ironboard and iron and within 5' it was in our room!
very good offers for dinner and breakfast for the pub next to the reception. try the food ! its really nice!you must visit this hotel if you are visiting Poole. oh its only 15-20' walking distance from the city center! i recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset