We stayed for two nights in Poole North as we were attending a birthday party nearby. My partner is disabled and the staff were very accommodating to our needs and offered us an accessible room very close to reception and the dining room. The staff were fantastic, with nothing being too much trouble.
We requested breakfast and dinner for the two days and although the quality was fairly good, the breakfast was a little like a 'cattle market'! The cereals and cooked food was set out, in what could only be described as a corridor!...The space between the two areas really was not enough room for people to get around comfortably, especially on a busy Sunday morning.
Apart from this, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset