I use Premier Inns because they're always consistently good and this one internally is no exception. The staff were friendly, polite and very helpful, breakfast was to a good standard and the room clean and tidy. Couldn't find fault apart from the location which is across the road from a sewerage farm!
There was a faint whiff in the air when I arrived and on coming in later that night a distinct odour of human waste. Not pleasant at all and it meant that on a hot night I had to sleep with the windows firmly closed which would have been unbearably stuffy had the staff not had the foresight to supply electric fans on request. As I said, great staff but who in their right mind builds a Hotel next to a sewerage farm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset