We have just returned from a 4 night stay and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were very helpful and courteous, even the chamber maids were saying good morning and going to open doors for us. The room was very comfortable with a very large bed, and the childs bed was already set up when we arrived (along with a duck they had hidden for our five year old daugther to find, which she could exchange for a bag of Haribo at reception) The car park was large and we never had any problems parking. The breakfast was very nice and service was very quick.
The only concerns we have are over the temperature of the rooms, which don't have air conditioning. When we arrived it was a reasonably cool summers day, but the room was surprisingly warm. We didn't have any problems sleeping but had it been a hot day I can imagine that the room would be quite uncomfortable. If you're staying mid summer then you may wish to bear this in mind. The hotel seems to be aware of the problem as the curtains were drawn when we arrived and there were a number of fans running in the room. Bizarrely the stair well did have air conditioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset